EU+US Gear Scaling Index

people looking for an idea of how things scale - check for items of the same slot, quality and stat ratio

9 times out of 10 they will scale the same

so for [MENTION=14687]elffies[/MENTION] im guessing 7 agil for thiefs and 8 agil 5 stam for the cape

I may be able to get this info to you later today, if you can clarify something for me. I haven't played for a few years... If I log into my lvl29 rogue and enter bg or skirmish, will the gear stats show exactly the same as if I'm on a lvl 20 with the same gear? From what I understand, the stats for the lvl20 scale up as if the char is lvl29, right? If so, I can get you stats for some old gear I've been holding on to since I bg'd at lvl19.

Col

I may be able to get this info to you later today, if you can clarify something for me. I haven't played for a few years... If I log into my lvl29 rogue and enter bg or skirmish, will the gear stats show exactly the same as if I'm on a lvl 20 with the same gear? From what I understand, the stats for the lvl20 scale up as if the char is lvl29, right? If so, I can get you stats for some old gear I've been holding on to since I bg'd at lvl19.

Col

The item scales up to 5 item levels above max level for the bracket. So any item scales to 34. If an item is over 34 already, like LFH, it does not scale.

So, just to clarify...

When I look at an items stats on my 19 rogue, they will scale to level 24? And the same items equipped on a level 20 or level 29 will scale to level 34? Unless, like you said, the item level is already higher (than 24 or 34)?

And I'm sorry again for sounding noob. It has just been a very long time since I've been into this. I've only been back for a month, and I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of the differences. I just found out today that wands replace main hand weapons. wtf! Is it common to weapon-swap to shoot?

So, just to clarify...

When I look at an items stats on my 19 rogue, they will scale to level 24? And the same items equipped on a level 20 or level 29 will scale to level 34? Unless, like you said, the item level is already higher (than 24 or 34)?

Yep any item will scale to the bracket. So your 19 stuff will scale up to 34. In some cases it's better than gear you can get at level 29... To avoid green items being better than end game stuff an item needs to be at least 650 before it will scale in that bracket. But that's just for 100s.

No one shoots anymore... You'd have to switch, I haven't even tried it tbh. I think shoot works off wand speed, which is usually like 2 seconds, which is the same as a casted ability so not worth doing.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_122614_233553.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_122614_233553.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 302

Users who are viewing this thread