EU Free Relics

Would love both a iron and a shadow relic, can either pay with gold, or with paypal :)
I know I'm new on xpoff, but hope you will consider my rogue in progress worthy :)
There's a high demand for shadow and a low supply (basically non-existant) but I'll add you to the list. Get to work on that AF though ;)

Are there relics on US available or is this just a EU event :)
NA Realms are a complete shit show for Relic sales. Within tens of minutes of one being listed for a reasonable price (say sub 25K) it's bought by some gold selling piece of shit and relisted for 500K-1mil or more. There are a few of us doing our best to snipe ones available but it's far more difficult than on EU.

Last edited:
I got a frost for 375k but then got another for like 150g so now I'm selling it. But I'm curious if about how I could become the proud owner of one of them there giveaway relics of it were on us that is

Since so many people are needing a Shadow and this one is out of my price range, I'll post it here in case anyone wants to go buy it:
26/04/17 - 12:40:33 - Shadow (70,000g) - Eredar (eu_DE) - Hulkster

@slivoxide @Slixit @Streammz @Víby @Changzu
Communicate if you're going to buy it so the others dont waste their gold/money.

Since so many people are needing a Shadow and this one is out of my price range, I'll post it here in case anyone wants to go buy it:

Communicate if you're going to buy it so the others dont waste their gold/money.
Ooh sweet, would love to grab that one, at work atm tho :(

I am going to focus more on my hunter, you can remove me from the list. I perfer some one to get it who will spend their time using it instead of letting it be a side-project.

Anyone see any Arcane Relics on US? I'm aware you're primarily focused on EU but obviously for those of us who don't have the luxury of playing with the real competitors... me and my dinky little 865 boomie are gonna keep fishing for our second relic.. I have one so far that Twinksama sold to me for 270k, still hunting the other one. Good luck everyone. Please send me a message on these forums or in-game if you see one anywhere! BTAG: Vengeful21#1832 Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread