EU Free Relics

This is my twinks: http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-375702.html Will gladly meet you ingame to show you. But I would love the Life relic your found of Blackmoore. Cheers!

A screen of my weapon http://i.imgur.com/4flgRrt.png
Figured out who you are (Stormscale right? ;)) but I'm still confused why you would go through the effort of hiding your character? This is supposed to be a community driven thing.

Iron plx xox - Sbz
I thought you played lock?

I realize it's a long shot but it never hurts to ask!!

I would love to get my hands on either a Life or Fire relic for my Bear. I don't meet all of the criteria but thought I would throw my hat in the ring regardless. I am listed on the armory thread and here is the direct link as well:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/onyxia/Gwendolin/advanced
It's a very long shot because I'm on EU :p

Lel, buying the Leystone lockbox's for 50g each. It's going pretty well since most NPC then since they can't list on AH.

US Players - Currently I have roughly 736 Leystone Lockboxes, woke up to 50 more in CoD format.

I will be opening hopefully 2,000 this weekend as they are starting to come in faster and faster each day. When I do the server I am on is Tichondrious as a heads up.

Happy hunting folks!

US Players - Currently I have roughly 736 Leystone Lockboxes, woke up to 50 more in CoD format.

I will be opening hopefully 2,000 this weekend as they are starting to come in faster and faster each day. When I do the server I am on is Tichondrious as a heads up.

Happy hunting folks!
Probably better to open them when you get them instead of saving them all up - what if it gets hotfixed and then you're sitting on 2k useless lockboxes? :p

Can the following people send me their btag (either here or in a PM) or send me a /w if I already have you added:
- @kektard for a Blood
- @Dotzi for a Holy
- @PhenomTitan for a Fire
- @mortenmoulder for a Fire
- @Amorini for a Life
- @Tetarius for a Blood
- @Changzu for a Fel

I've not decided what to do with the Storm relic yet (they seem to be super rare yet needed by quite a few specs). @slivoxide you will be next in line for a blood relic (the other 2 have been waiting a while).

Remaining requests/considerations:
- Arcane/Frost for @MyPerfection (Stormscale)
- Iron for @Keg
- Blood/Shadow for @slivoxide
- Storm for @mczizegg
- Fire/Iron for @Hypno (Outland)
- Iron for @PhenomTitan (2nd relic)
- Storm for @mortenmoulder (2nd relic)
- Shadow for @Streammz (2nd relic)
- Shadow for @Víby (2nd relic)
- Iron for @Atalos (2nd relic)
- Fire for @skorobogadka (2nd relic, Gordunni)

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks. I'll be home in a few hours to pick it up. ^^

Can the following people send me their btag (either here or in a PM) or send me a /w if I already have you added:
- @kektard for a Blood
- @Dotzi for a Holy
- @PhenomTitan for a Fire
- @mortenmoulder for a Fire
- @Amorini for a Life
- @Tetarius for a Blood
- @Changzu for a Fel

I've not decided what to do with the Storm relic yet (they seem to be super rare yet needed by quite a few specs). @slivoxide you will be next in line for a blood relic (the other 2 have been waiting a while).

Remaining requests/considerations:
- Arcane/Frost for @MyPerfection (Stormscale)
- Iron for @Keg
- Blood/Shadow for @slivoxide
- Storm for @mczizegg
- Iron for @PhenomTitan (2nd relic)
- Storm for @mortenmoulder (2nd relic)
- Shadow for @Streammz (2nd relic)
- Shadow for @Víby (2nd relic)
- Fire for @skorobogadka (2nd relic, Gordunni)
- Shadow for @Changzu (3rd relic)

Can you toss the setup you have for searching these so we can setup something like this for a NA realms?

Someone trusted who won't abuse it that is.

Al9h8LM.png

You're an absolute beast. Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread