EU Free Relics

WTH the EU servers are getting these by the handfull, 2x as many US servers and WAAAAY more ppl and hardly a fraction of the relics
Where are you getting that info from? I'm not seeing any relics on EU at the moment except my test one. Recently I've rarely been seeing any new ones each day but if I'm lucky there's maybe 1-3 across the entire EU per day.

Hi Aelo,

Can you confirm the availability of the Fire Relics on Frostmane and Deathguard? Looking at the possibility of transferring my twink to the realm to see if I can pick up a few upgrades to my gear.

Thanks!

Good evening, Rogue Twink here. From the Tichondrious Realm which seems to be missing the love of Relics on the AH.

If at all possible I would be greatly interested in Shadow / Iron(Like many others).

Planning on going 880 Assassination on the Rogue in the next month or so. Current 843. ^_^

Could use a shadow/fel relic for my upcoming Havoc DH project. ^^

Current list of considerations/requests:
- Arcane/Frost for @MyPerfection (Stormscale)
- Blood for @kektard
- Holy for @Dotzi
- Fire/Iron for @PhenomTitan
- Fire/Storm for @mortenmoulder
- Life for @Amorini
- Iron for @Keg
- Blood/Shadow for @slivoxide
- Storm for @mczizegg
- Blood for @Tetarius (2nd relic)
- Shadow for @Streammz (2nd relic)
- Shadow for @Víby (2nd relic)
- Shadow/Fel for @Changzu (2nd relic)
- Fire for @skorobogadka (Gordunni, 2nd relic)

Yo, My boomkin is 851, im almost at my 17th trait, need around 1200 AP and should easily be done tommorow :D

This is my twinks: http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-375702.html Will gladly meet you ingame to show you. But I would love the Life relic your found of Blackmoore. Cheers!

A screen of my weapon http://i.imgur.com/4flgRrt.png
Any reason why you're linking through maskedarmory and editting out your name in the screenshot?

It's not a matter of giving away free relics.

It's a matter of giving away methods how you got a shit ton of 810 relics in the first place
I didn't do anything special, just bought them off various auction houses.

Last edited:
Let me know what you think about me getting a Fire or Storm relic. I'll create a character on the realm and transfer it to Stormscale. Any realm. Fire or Storm.

If anyone else on Stormscale gets a chance to get one from Aelobin, I'm willing to pay for the transfer back to Stormscale as well (basically carry two over) for free.

Let me know :)

Let me know what you think about me getting a Fire or Storm relic. I'll create a character on the realm and transfer it to Stormscale. Any realm. Fire or Storm.

If anyone else on Stormscale gets a chance to get one from Aelobin, I'm willing to pay for the transfer back to Stormscale as well (basically carry two over) for free.

Let me know :)
They're all on different servers unfortunately :(

Users who are viewing this thread