F2P Tournament

While the pictures of dogs are lovely, they are not on topic.
I'm sure you could continue this conversation in the tavern, but here is not the place.

Edit: Cleaning up the last few pages

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you serious? All the flaming and trolling threads that stay up for days, and ones like this that aren't causing any offense get noticed by the mods? I don't post in the tavern, because I really only want to socialize with my fellow F2P friends. Lighten up. This thread could have gone in a way worse direction.

Hey guys, remember when Kale declined a 1v1 wargame with me after a massive thread about Ret VS Prot? I had the p2p's set up and ready to go.

I remember when you turned a discussion about spec into a personal challenge where you decided to stack the deck by forcing me to fight without buffs in arena. I also remember killing your prot trash in WSG mid with three other people on me before I left.

yall need to smoke some weed and chill the hell out.

just sayin.

No point now. Ret is absolute junk. I've stopped playing it. I stand by my original statement though. Ret was superior as long as there was enough of a health buffer to keep from being stunned and silenced, prot would run OOM and ret wouldn't. I never went into BGs with less than 1.9k HP.

Nono, you don't understand.

PvP prowess is decided by random forum posters and jsu8's interpretation of facts.
I have been thinking about making a tournament based on facts.

Where are the semi-final brackets?

Users who are viewing this thread