US F2P Addon Still Viable

An alliance vet guild is AP tinks (just with one T), if I remember correctly.

It's my old guild "AP twinks" to be exact (add a 'w' & w/o quote marks). Mostly decent guys and good players, a couple of d-bag ego trippers tbh, but that's not new. GM is Timeforsaper but not sure if he's on lately, think he took a break some time ago. Prolly some officers tho' can g-inv ya.

Last edited:
It's my old guild "AP tinks" to be exact (add a 'w' & w/o quote marks). Mostly decent guys and good players, a couple of d-bag ego trippers tbh, but that's not new. GM is Timeforsaper but not sure if he's on lately, think he took a break some time ago. Prolly some officers tho' can g-inv ya.
Yea, I wrote it like that but the site changes the word tink 'cause we're not supposed to use it anymore :s
But I do like the guild :3 Haven't seen the "d-bag ego trippers" yet lol.

Don't be silly, Llyud. Try playing 49s, 59s, and 69s and some other obscure brackets at their least active. Now that is dead.

Playing WoW gets us a bit jaded when it comes to ideas of what is dead "Activity wise", especially those who were used to WoW at its peak activity. In comparison to other MMORPG, historically and current, most things you do will be pretty active.

I generally find a few people on at least with the addon.
I dont mean the 20-29 bracket is dead, im talking about the players still actively playing starter edition has dwindled very low, with that being said starters will never truly die because thats what they are there for, for new players to try out the game. I agree with what you said about my idea of dead being jaded because ive seen starters at their peak of activity, maybe thats just me, but the way I see it most people have either moved on to other brackets/games or quit wow all together. And I run the f2p addon still and im not a starter anymore, the main f2p relm AP, usually only gets like 7 players max on at a time. which is hardly anything to what it used to be.

Yea, I wrote it like that but the site changes the word tink 'cause we're not supposed to use it anymore :s
But I do like the guild :3 Haven't seen the "d-bag ego trippers" yet lol.

Ah kk, wondered wtf the 'tink' thing was about. o_O As for the d-baggery maybe those guys are gone now or chilled out. lol

BTW - is saper back yet?

I guess after using the "T Word" since the 90s in MMOs, it's finally been considered obscene by a select few higher ups in part of a merge decided upon by a select few higher ups, and the rest of the peasants and commoners will just have to deal with it's prohibition for the time being.

Ah kk, wondered wtf the 'tink' thing was about. o_O As for the d-baggery maybe those guys are gone now or chilled out. lol

BTW - is saper back yet?
Maybe they did :3
I have seen him online (Timeforsaper??) but haven't had the chance to meet/talk to him yet x)
I joined the guild a few days ago, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread