endless queue for 20-29 XP blocked with an active account

selvajetheold

Grandfathered
Hi,
I payed a mounth for feeding my twinks but I'm having problem with my 20-29 toons with XP locked, when queuing for bg, waiting time is endless, after 40 minutes I gave up.
On the other account (not active) everything is working.
I opened a ticket this is what I got after 2-3 brainless replies:
-------
Good afternoon XXXX!
I am Game Master XXXXX and I shall do all I can to speed up the resolution of your issue regarding battleground queue times. I'd love to be able to shed more light on this for you, but we have no way of checking battleground queue times for players.
However, the *ONLY* thing I can think of that may be causing this is the fact that <ACTIVE ACCOUNT> has an active subscription. I cannot find anything that would confirm this, but it's possible that having an active subscription (and thus an "active" account) may also play a part into the queues you're placed in when playing XP off / XP on (for example an XP off character on inactive account may be in a different queue pool to an active account with XP off). That would explain why XP off characters on XXXXXX are facing longer queues anyway.
Beyond this, I fear there is not anything else we can say to explain it - and it could be worth using the "report a bug" tool to send a report of this oddity to the developer and QA teams to check into.
Reports this way include automatically attached character logs to help with the investigation. Despite this, I Wish you luck with your twink battlegrounds, and hope you're enjoying patch 8.2 too :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any1 else having the same issue ?
Opened a bug report but I guess Blizz will care less.

Last edited:
Hi,
I payed a mounth for feeding my twinks but I'm having problem with my 20-29 toons with XP locked, when queuing for bg, waiting time is endless, after 40 minutes I gave up.
On the other account (not active) everything is working.
I opened a ticket this is what I got after 2-3 brainless replies:
-------
Good afternoon XXXX!
I am Game Master XXXXX and I shall do all I can to speed up the resolution of your issue regarding battleground queue times. I'd love to be able to shed more light on this for you, but we have no way of checking battleground queue times for players.
However, the *ONLY* thing I can think of that may be causing this is the fact that <ACTIVE ACCOUNT> has an active subscription. I cannot find anything that would confirm this, but it's possible that having an active subscription (and thus an "active" account) may also play a part into the queues you're placed in when playing XP off / XP on (for example an XP off character on inactive account may be in a different queue pool to an active account with XP off). That would explain why XP off characters on XXXXXX are facing longer queues anyway.
Beyond this, I fear there is not anything else we can say to explain it - and it could be worth using the "report a bug" tool to send a report of this oddity to the developer and QA teams to check into.
Reports this way include automatically attached character logs to help with the investigation. Despite this, I Wish you luck with your twink battlegrounds, and hope you're enjoying patch 8.2 too :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any1 else having the same issue ?
Opened a bug report but I guess Blizz will care less.

It's not a bug. XP locked characters get placed in with other XP locked characters which is so few that queues are long or non existent for all brackets now.

Even if your account is not subbed - if you have your XP locked you can't bg. The only way anything is popping is pure f2p or if you have XP on on an unsubbed 20

Starter = Never bought game time
Vet = Has bought game time in the past but not currently subbed
Regular account = Has current game time

Starter (has xp on) = xp on Q
Vet with xp on = xp on Q
Vet with xp off = can't Q at all
Regular with xpon = xp on Q
Regular with xpoff = xp off Q

If xpon Qs with xpoff both people get xp off Q.

The reason you aren't getting pops as xpoff is 29s magically vanished when they removed 20s from their Q, despite contradicting reports they were "in the bracket first", and "20s were just leaching and 29 is fine without them".

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks very much for this replies.
I'm not playing a lot but I didn't notice 29s being wiped.
So, this is the end of 29 twinks :)
Guys, send your cv to blizz since you are far better then all the game masters that replied to me about this issue

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks very much for this reply.
I'm not playing a lot but I didn't notice 29 were wiped.
Send your cv to blizz since you are far better then all the game masters that replied to me.
They know nothing about this game, it's horrible

how did you get so far into your toon yet you had no idea about how the brackets work? did you actually think having to use that macro for bg’s was intended? who the fek lied to you?

20vet/ftp or 110 is it for now for twinking. kind of hoping the 29’s who rerolled 20’s get their shit together and come back to 29 to schedule xp off games. not wargames actual games.

Users who are viewing this thread