EU Describe the bracket now

totaly broken, no matter what item you have in your item slot, you can equip 10 lvl green legs instead of socketed x3 ones, and stats will be the same, stats are fixed untill you unequip item
the only thing is matter in this bracket (pretty sure as everyone else) is you real lvl, to get more spells, talents and mastery
sad story for real, even as 100 lvl i can outshit people if i have bis gear and one shot noobs, 70-79 = bring the player not the gear you worked hard on.

totaly broken, no matter what item you have in your item slot, you can equip 10 lvl green legs instead of socketed x3 ones, and stats will be the same, stats are fixed untill you unequip item
the only thing is matter in this bracket (pretty sure as everyone else) is you real lvl, to get more spells, talents and mastery
sad story for real, even as 100 lvl i can outshit people if i have bis gear and one shot noobs, 70-79 = bring the player not the gear you worked hard on.
Hahahahahaha

"Skill>gear omg bracket ruined!"

its not about skill > gear
its all about random idiot have same stats in greens, no matter how hard i worked to gear my char
and this is bullshit

Okay so 70 is definitely a thing now, I had SO MUCH FUN queuing my 70 mage. The playingfield is even, and I don't see any differences between a decked out 70 and a decked out 79 pretty much, except for the 75 talent and mastery. It is completely fine in BG's though, pretty easy to deal with your average player. Hope to see more of you in BG's now that it actually pops and 70's no longer miss their spells / abilities xoxo.

Yes but historically the people who level higher to gain an advantage tend do so because they're dogshit so they'll lose anyway.
Didnt you level your shammy to 79 ? Hidden MMR >.<

Seems like they fixed belt buckle issue and now you can acces your belt to resocket it but that affected socket bonuses since they are not working now :/

who are you asking and why are you using this thread lol? nobody on this website plays in that guild
Asking people obviously and cant be bothered to search after a thread where i should ask ^^ Well that sucks then.

Users who are viewing this thread