Civilized conversation about the health of EU bracket

Sputnick

Made in EU
#### SENSITIVE DISCLAIMER: NOT A @ THREAD ####

Because [MENTION=2477]Oliks[/MENTION] was forced to close the only active thread about the EU bracket, I'm making this thread to continue some of the civilized conversation about the health of the EU bracket.​

you expect civilized conversation? gl

you expect civilized conversation? gl

Fighting with our dương vật can be civilized, as long as they don't go inside the hole.

i'd like to know what stubs as been doing all day outside of agg alli AH? i mean he hasn't said a word to me or trolled or anything really, so i'm not moaning... but surely he has something better to do?

Sounds to me like the all the whiners in this bracket need a dose of sticktoitiveness.

reece ure lucky i didnt save the other pic when u had dat sign where it said "cunts" lmao wish i wouldve saved it, that wouldve been the revival for the 19 twinkinfo acitvity

i dont remember it, but if my beaitful picture causes activity then go for it !

when people ask me if I will come play WoW again it's thread like the last one that makes me say... heh

no

Would be good to have you in the bracket tho. :)

Off-topic: You just gave me nostalgia. We miss your land. HCL4E.

This bracket isn't healthy, it's unhealthy...it has a bad cancer called tough love.
Since yday ( apparently ) they've been scrolling like mad..
Bios aren't queuing because of this , at the same time who would blame them ?
Bios is doing well tho about 10 members + on at night.
That's about it tbh.

Any of you guys who are getting bored of *boring* games on EU, you're more than welcome to come roll US toons. We have games constantly now and for the most part, they are competitive.

Check out the stream in my sig and be sure to follow it to see when it goes live. Games are hosted almost everyday and the stream will be running.

See you in Warsong Gulch!

-Idiote

NP wargame within bios only, problem solved + bracket fix'd

This just creates more problems and only doable for the people in said guild while others look at the side line? Thats not a fix, it's creating elitism nor you give people on other realms the chance of getting pugs.

Great start for getting the community bigger and active again : /

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread