EU+US Chest enchant

Sabo

Veteran
Which +2 all stats chest enchant is the correct one? I think I remember reading something about them being buggy or something.

Good lookin, but 2str 2sta > imho. Plus my build has virtually no versa.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/skullcrusher/sabotania

Yeah, can't go wrong with the stats. The verse can be good depending on the class/spec and content (wpvp vs pve vs duels). I have no clue what stats a 29 pally should go for...though I'm guessing haste from your setup - which looks pretty good. Only other thing I'd say is that the movespeed on your cloak doesn't stack with the movespeed on your boots with the current enchant (or it at least, it didn't used to - check with dejacharstats to be sure). Minor Speed to boots was the only thing that stacked. The enchant you have is fine if you don't care about the movespeed and just want the stam tho.

@necroaqua Thanks for the advice. I'll look into the boots enchants. I'll only PvE enough times to properly gear a toon, shit gets too repetitive for me. I'm all about wPvP / duels. Hell it's the only facet of the game where you actually can twink.

If you get to 101 haste it gets the GCD to 1.25s and gives you an extra ability every 5 GCDs. Getting haste to 138 puts ExSen on a 5.5s timer and CS to just a shade over 3.5 (3.53). 202 haste would get it to 5s but that's not feasible. Plus, as a healing class I don't really see the need in versa.

Last edited:
you guys dont need to enchant your chests
they are perfectly fine the way they are

Users who are viewing this thread