EU+US Can I make a f2p while im p2p?

Subbed - An account that currently has active game time.

If you're playing like Allybeboba, you're simply a lvl 20 twink.

So subbed is simply a twink or is simply a twink its own title? Are all the titles simply a twink?
philosoraptor.jpg

Blizzard used the term "veteran" because the veteran function was meant to bring old players back into the game, since subbed accounts before patch 6.1 couldn't even play any of their characters when their sub ran out.

Is Veteran title really Blizz' own title? Or a word which someone coined from data mining, because I've yet to see blizz use the term Veteran on any official post

the term has been taken loosely in context and its meaning modified to fit the new context that is has been used for.

another example is the use of the word "attunement". dictionary.com defines it as "being or bringing into harmony; a feeling of being "at one" with another being". but blizzard kind of redefines it as "prerequisite to enter a raid". does entering the raid require you to be in harmony to, or at one with the raid? well maybe, kind of, but not really. its roughly fits the description but not exactly accurate.

then there is the 2nd definition of the word "veteran" which means "a person who has served in the military". a person who is still serving in the military even after 50 years would not be a veteran. but someone who serves in the military for 2 years (i googled the minimum requirement) will be called a veteran. so blizzard took that term loosely in its context and changed it to anyone who has served in azeroth's military for a month, yes even those that signed up for it but did not create a character to actually join. i suppose when they do not have an active subscription, they are considered volunteers and not actually part of the military.

Users who are viewing this thread