EU+US Bis resto druid

adpa

Grandfathered
A friend of mine recently started tinking and decided for resto druid. Myself as a rogue player I know nothing about their bis, so can anyone be nice and link one?

Looked at them, wasn't completly sure many didn't have gear on and it was only a few items that you saw constantly, many had a odd amount of looms.

For a general Rdruid healing set I'd say just get haste BoA, maybe fallen apprentice robes. Enchant for SP on gloves / bracers, minor speed boots, haste on neck / rings / cape up to 25% + wouldn't go over 30% and Vers after that. Vellum Ripper gloves / Cuffs of the Black Elements from RFC or MTB if you can get, 1 int vs. 2 stam though so nbd. GMB is nice but spirit is important in bg's. Try to stay around 5k+ HP and 25% + haste, rest is pretty straightforward.

+16 SP Weapon enchant and maybe swap for heartsong in BG's when you're getting low on mana.

The robes of kelris are very strong and underrated IMO or fallen apprentice^ Troll if you are horde. You can have 50% haste before it no longer helps you much as you can't go below GCD cap, which is 1 sec. At a 1 sec regrowth with a living seed proc 100% of the time, nothing should die. Get spirit, you'll need it. Warsong or the WoD spirit proc to wep imo

Haste over all then stamina and int. Get the glyph of regrowth and just proc living seed on everything. Dispell, spirit as needed. You need 5k health plus if you are going to be focused.

This is pretty much a standard way of gearing; however, being a resto druid you have an array of gearing choices to customize to fit your playstyle and vs. what your opponent your facing. High Int and vers allow high heals and huge FB at the cost of survivability, High Stam and Vers using glyph of shapeshifting [the one with 5% heal] gives amazing survivability, High Int and Haste give big, super fast heals and Stam/Int with haste gives the best balance.

Users who are viewing this thread