Best of lvl 20 vets

http://i.imgur.com/9fOzCWx.jpg

This is one is of the second 10 vs 10 i done in the vet bracket. Dominated my position, skill is were you can make a strong class look OP. Thats what i do on the daily, baby please.

props man, i mean alli had 3 disc's where you were able to flourish solo but still solid heals.

not trying to offend anyone here, just giving my opinion. as a 29 holy pally that casts lower flash of light's than my lvl 20 priests flash heals i have a different outlook on these things

props man, i mean alli had 3 disc's where you were able to flourish solo but still solid heals.

not trying to offend anyone here, just giving my opinion. as a 29 holy pally that casts lower flash of light's than my lvl 20 priests flash heals i have a different outlook on these things

You can still do a silly amount of healing, even as a hpally. You have the benefit of the glyph over me. All you need to do is believe Mr. Trialkiller.

You can still do a silly amount of healing, even as a hpally. You have the benefit of the glyph over me. All you need to do is believe Mr. Trialkiller.

if you're suggesting a holy pally should out heal a disc priest, lol. not saying i can't do healing, i've topped charts many times before but there's an obvious gap when you compare certain spec's heals to others.

i'm sure i'd top heals almost every game if i did nothing but fight mid, but i'm not that kind of player.

if you're suggesting a holy pally should out heal a disc priest, lol. not saying i can't do healing, i've topped charts many times before but there's an obvious gap when you compare certain spec's heals to others.

i'm sure i'd top heals almost every game if i did nothing but fight mid, but i'm not that kind of player.

You must believe.

I think you're at a point where you believe that its the way it is but you need to believe as tense mentioned, i show you a video where your roughly at. Your Simba and tense is Mufusa in this case....:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=webd8-P05p8

Watch and reflect, use this encourage and guidance to improve yourself and have the confidence for you to believe that anything is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're at a point where you believe that its the way it is but you need to believe as tense mentioned, i show you a video where your roughly at. Your Simba and tense is Mufusa in this case....:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=webd8-P05p8

Watch and reflect, use this encourage and guidance to improve yourself and have the confidence for you to believe that anything is possible.

inspirational. i see the light now, i'll top heals every game and never leave mid. ty for showing me the wai

These are THE Best:

Warrior: None, all you do is press rend and you're good.

you're gonna just pretend that Berserkx isn't the best when we all know he is the wariror legend of this bracket? guess he's too popular for a hipster like you.

Without doubt i am able to specify the two best priests in this bracket. They are Livingforce and Flynn. They are both decent, skilled players, that is something you can't argue. Flynn, is really good and adapts very well in difficult situations. The same thing can be said for Livingforce, he is truly a juke god. So, the real battle is between two god-tier priests- Flynn or Living ? I'd say both, Living in my perspective is more of a Battleground Priest, but still very good in arenas. Flynn is very experienced in arenas and does really good in bgs.

Aw, thanks man! :)

Okay, for starters when Tapout and i played in that tournament. We were both in the mines our MS wasn't the best but we gave it our all. Had a bad day but that was that, we didn't make excuses we just said gg's.

Also, that is the only tourney we have lost that is arena related. I had the best 20's 3's team in Korgath when that was active, beat all teams including Wiz K's.

Even recently most my arena 3's i win it hands down, ask my partners original/trail/lenny. They know that i'm the real deal.

I'm also a level 19 2 time 3 vs 3 twink cup champion, don't give me that shit one what you linked, i will spank your unknown ass in arena any time.

Who the fuck are you anyways you shit piss wank? Be more irreverent when trying to fire shots. I have allot of screenshots and video evidence of beating the best but i don't go around linking shit like that, not my style.

If you want we put down a $500 beat for 3's any time you want to set it up i'm all ears.

Don't go around talking shit when your opinion is ignorant based.

Piece nerd.
Now now, excuses are for the weak. You failed to perform, if your team is shit you need too adjust your gameplay accordingly to optimize your teams outcome what ever the situation may be. Even with a shit team those stats sound rather bad my friend.
: ^)

I heard" Deadpool" was r1 rogue & ret pally. At least that what he told me. He never dies, never spams in stealth, & contributes to the team clearly.

I heard" Deadpool" was r1 rogue & ret pally. At least that what he told me. He never dies, never spams in stealth, & contributes to the team clearly.

That is one of the worst players I've ever had the displeasure of sharing a battleground with. We didn't have a mid comp and after our team lost the mid fight Deadpool gave up (before even coming out of stealth) and started crying and saying it was over in /i.

After I capped twice and we were up 2-0 (he still hadn't done anything by this point) I called him out on how he gave up so quickly and he completely lost his shit and started trash talking me.

Why does he even queue? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is one of the worst players I've ever had the displeasure of sharing a battleground with. We didn't have a mid comp and after our team lost the mid fight Deadpool gave up (before even coming out of stealth) and started crying and saying it was over in /i.

After I capped twice and we were up 2-0 (he still hadn't done anything by this point) I called him out on how he gave up so quickly and he completely lost his shit and started trash talking me.

Why does he even queue? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hmmm that's odd. He claimed to be a "T.I legend". I guess certain T.I rogue legends brag about mediocre damage while having no returns & 4+ deaths to their name. He also leaves games about 3-4 minutes in when faced with constructive criticism from more than one teammate. Doesn't seem look a good team player to me after all. But then again he calls people worst at what they play and rank 1 at what he does so maybe i'm in the wrong. Hmmmm ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread