US Best Farmers/Gear List

Its just linked
weeeeeeeeeak lol

Also I like my gear better. I have those bracers in green, blue and epic versions. I do also have the Argus ring. Havent spent money on a Tabard but I do have a shirt I like a bit better (though missing out on the ribbon is another regret of mine)

But those trinkets, man. Those are pretty nice.

weeeeeeeeeak lol

Also I like my gear better. I have those bracers in green, blue and epic versions. I do also have the Argus ring. Havent spent money on a Tabard but I do have a shirt I like a bit better (though missing out on the ribbon is another regret of mine)

But those trinkets, man. Those are pretty nice.

Not sure what else he is sitting on in the bank.

oh yea yea! shit, I dont have those
PuD3BRi.jpg

There's also this thing. I had to dig for this picture.

Best geared/farming players in the 20-29 Bracket! Since F2P/vetted is not soley for BG.

I think of vet/f2p as a chance to make a really badass toon kinda like a resto car.

Below is my list!

Nixy
Tgod
Guyferrari
Kholekay
Stoppedpayin
Fov

If i am missing a few my fault! Feel free to add other players that are farmers or really welled geared!

I literally became a <farmer> after I got tillers exalted. Does that count?

here's some lists made by yours truly

best active farmers aka collectors
@Brihan
@Goatnut
@Crystalpall
@Fat Al
@Kaxle
@Chops
@me
@Coliz
@tence
@Sin'dor
@Rhaellia
@tyr3d
@ babydoll
thats all I can think of off top of my head

best gy farmers
@noone cares

best gear farmers
@Drizzt Do'Urden
Thanks for the tag :) Proud to be a F2P collector :D

I blame vets and p2p bug for all my motivation for the game gone
Don't loose motivation because of that. Personnaly, I really don't like GF stuff when it's about comparing characters ... for sure you can still /flex about it, but imo it's not really giving motivation to look at the stuff you "could have done if you were at the right place, at the right time".

I prefer to compare what is *currently* doable, and see how far each one has farmed current content (which also show if they are still active or not btw)

I'd be happy to put my F2P druids gear up against any other F2P druid in the world

I'm curious how many times you had to reroll to get both the purple head and the purple shoulders to drop on the same character.

Users who are viewing this thread