Bags!

solvogero

Legend
Considering our gold cap is 10g, we can only open 3 bank slots, giving us a total of 7 bag slots when you consider the 4 bag slots on the character.

16-slot Bag Options:

1. 7 Faction Bags – Each of the core factions offers a bag at Revered that cost 2g each.
  2. 2 PvP Bags – There’s two PvP bags that are available for 50 Honor Points each.
  3. Traveler’s Backback – A low-rate world drop from level 40+ mobs and the chest in Gurubashi Arena (and with a much smaller drop rate from Large Solid Chests in BFD, SFK, and Gnomer).
  4. Darkmoon Storage Box – Sold for 1 Darkmoon Ticket.
  5. Pumpkin Bag – world drop off of 50+ mobs during Hallow’s Eve
24-slot Bag Options:

1. Kor’kron Supply Satchel – Northern Barrens zone drop off of 90 mobs. (still available after 6.0)
Profession Bag Options:

1. 20-slot Jewelcrafting Bag – You need exalted with a core faction for the faction discount to get the price of the bag under 10g.
  2. 20-slot Mining Bag
  3. 32-slot Cooking Bag

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick scan through wowhead shows we need to be lv 85 to complete the daily for ironpaw tokens. So how do I get fridges?

don't be fooled guys:

Jewel crafting bag: Strictly for holding jewelcrafting materials.
Mining bag: Strictly for holding mining materials.
portable refrigerator: strictly for holding cooking materials.

BiS in my opinion = Kor'kron supply satchel, 24 slot bag.

No way to get in to Onxyia's lair like you can ICC? Surely, there is a way to get into kill Sartharion. By the way, Sartharion was one of the funner encounters of it's day.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

No way to get in to Onxyia's lair like you can ICC? Surely, there is a way to get into kill Sartharion. By the way, Sartharion was one of the funner encounters of it's day.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

dont think you can do onyxia but OS on the other hand i think is available.

Can't do OS either - unless it has changed since 6.0 (doubtful).

not that i'm aware of...you can get into RS, but not OS. I do have it on my list to go around to every single 5-man and raid in the universe and see if there's any that have opened....just haven't gotten to it....darn holidays and DMF and what-not.

Users who are viewing this thread