EU+US Are there any specs left..

Naxxramaskid

Everybody Hates Naxxkid
that can go toe to toe with a 2-3 million hp level 110 and actually come out on top? The answer for my balance druid is hell no.

My guess would be blood death knighs and beast mastery hunters but I have no experience with those specs.

Edit: Talking about world pvp.

Last edited:
For PVP? yeah your boomy won't be doing anything lol my personal experience with Boomy PvP is "Miss,Miss,Miss,Miss"

Hunter or Rogue seems to be the best specs to go with for PvP that I have seen/experienced.

(anything with Physical damage should hit more often)

The experience on my BM hunter is pretty much the same. No chance versus a level 110 that level of gear. Freshly dinged level 110s aren't a problem ,but that's mostly because they've got no clue what's going on and a low ilvl artifact weapon.

Assassin rogue and BM hunter will have no problems with people below 3m hp.

What about feral druids ? They seem to be very similar to assassin rogues? At least on paper.

Ideally you want a class that can keep distance, because once you get stunned or slowed close range it tends to end badly as they just melt you, that's why I feel BM hunter works out quiet well.

As Enhancement shaman i can easily solo them. Keep distance and unleash 1m lightning bolts. and wolves ticking for 200/300k
And the insane self heals.

It depends on a lot of things, most of all your own point of view. A Glacial Spike one shot is possible, but as you probably know a caster's hit chance is very low, and for most people (myself included) that's reason enough to avoid all casters.

Non-casters may have a much higher hit chance, but they still miss quite a lot. Beating a 2-3m hp lvl 110 is very well possible for a lot of specs, but often pretty much a gamble.

You're probably going to get the most reliable results with a BM hunter or a tank with a good amount of leech. Enhancement appears to be quite viable too - as it is very bursty with a ton of small hits. My own sin rogue is somewhat viable as well. Anything else is probably a lot worse. I'm quite new to legion twinking, so do correct me if I'm wrong.

that can go toe to toe with a 2-3 million hp level 110 and actually come out on top? The answer for my balance druid is hell no.

My guess would be blood death knighs and beast mastery hunters but I have no experience with those specs.

Edit: Talking about world pvp.
My guardian druid sits at 3.2m hp in bear form and I can only duel 110s because 101s are far too weak. So I'd say Guardian.

If you are interested to win 1on1's against 110er easily than play prot pally.
why?
1. percentual heal - gets even better with every piece of gear that you improve
2. you are more tanky
3. you benefit more from traits in your weapons than damage speccs because you get %stamina AND %dmg for every trait

Against other tanks on 110er you cant win, but they also cant beat you down.

My fury warrior has taken down quite a few 110 FRost Dk's with 2-2.5M hp

Always hilarious to watch their reaction. One time, within 20seconds of death, I got a friend request... dude hopped chars just to IM me lol

Users who are viewing this thread