EU+US Are there any specs left..

My personal opinion is that Fury is heavily dependant on Leech... due to increased damage taken while enraged. But the damage and mobility are nice.

Mastery stacked MM hunter? Keep sitting at 60yd range while slowing enemy down.

ive killed 110 mage with ease on my 101 lock
but pally and warrior have both utterly wrecked me.

Affliction is ok i think because all its spells are dots, they are instant casts. you have to spam a fair few times to actually get one to land but once its on, its one ticking damage, also Drain Soul, channeled doesnt seem to miss i dont think.

Enhancement shammy has so many fast hits, chances are you will land them more often, so id guess that would be the best melee

Enhancement shammy has so many fast hits, chances are you will land them more often, so id guess that would be the best melee

Many shaman's attacks are spell dmg witch will miss a lot. Same goes for paladin. On my ret I can land most of my crusader strikes, but when I try to land judgement it is miss most of the time.

Long story short, this morning at 4 AM before I decided to head into my office I dueled another Rogue at 110 on my 101 Twink Rogue.
She was roughly 915 item level with 3.6m HP, she thought it was a joke so she didn't stealth but I popped a few milks to allow me to survive a few of her blows and popped her for a 2.6m Death from Above followed up immediately with a 1.4m Envenom. My Kingbane was ticking for 390k a tick as well on top of my bleeds.
The final envenom was a 900k hp overkill. Lel

So Rogue, Rogue is the answer to this forum question.

I also dueled a 110 Balance Druid with 2.8m HP on my Rogue. I ended the duel with 100% HP every fight.

And on my DH which is Havoc but spec'd into Venge, I use the 740 item level weapons from the vendor, dueled a 2.7m HP Fury Warrior and another 2.5m HP Fury Warrior which I was able to beat. So DH's in Venge spec aren't terrible either I guess. The DH is only like 820 item level and missing the Legendary boots so I'm sure it could be better.

So if you are a spell caster you will miss a lot of the time?
Does that mean 101 warriors/rogue would be better for 1v1 level 110s?
No, we also miss a shit ton. The reason why casters are worse is because some skills are channeled which is a break away from up time DPS/DPH rotation.

I bet that would be nice to have at 101.

guardian,prot and blood well I would like to play a dwarf therefore I would have to make a decision between prot and blood.

@Atalos do you have any experience with blood death knights ?
It is a terrible Legendary for a 101 Twink, use guard consumables. You only get 160k-200k shields from that Legendary as a 101 Twink unless you are a tank.

Master Poisoner
Nightstalker
Deeper Stratgem
Internal Bleeding
Agonizing Poison
Death from Above

That is my DPH Talent setup, for DPS I replace Deeper Stratgem, Agonizing Poison and Death from above with Vigor, Alacrity, Venom Rush.

Rotation wise I generally open with Garrote, Mut to 5 stacks, Rupture, blind build up energy and pop trinket(pray for mastery, if not mastery then versa), Kidney Shot, Garrote you should be at 5 agonizing stacks by now so pot Agility Potion for 1k bonus Agility, Vendetta, Knightbane, Death from Above. If DfA doesn't kill them you can get 5 stack/6 stacks of CP in a second and pop them for a Envenom.

I personally don't like having the stealth bar toggling out on me after three seconds so I just run Nightstalker due to ease, and yeah I guess that would be viable. 50% damage increase now that I think about it on DFA would be pretty monstrous..

Users who are viewing this thread