Am I BiS now? Combat rogue

I'd say yes apart from Thrall's gift. Also.. it's the right boot enchant for WSG etc but not for max DPS.
Neither do I see what's wrong with the leg enchant :)

AGM would ideally be replaced with Returning/Defending Champion or void tendrils for maximum versatility.

This one isn't true, disregard - Technically, blackened defias boots would be slightly better than feet of the lynx due to the 10 armor from the set bonus, but not really that useful on a rogue.

Thrall's gift, but not obtainable on that character I think.

And perhaps a class change to BE for the ambush + silence to take out healers.

BoA ring, but that will obviously come with time when the mission shows up.

Extremely close, its just a matter of how much time/gold/effort you want to put in for that last few pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agm is vital for rogues inorder to bubble dots and allow for restealths (more so when playing Night Elf, but same concept applies). BoA trinkets should only be used when Agm is on cooldown.

AGM would ideally be replaced with Returning/Defending Champion or void tendrils for maximum versatility.

Technically, blackened defias boots would be slightly better than feet of the lynx due to the 10 armor from the set bonus, but not really that useful on a rogue.

Thrall's gift, but not obtainable on that character I think.

And perhaps a class change to BE for the ambush + silence to take out healers.

BoA ring, but that will obviously come with time when the mission shows up.

Extremely close, its just a matter of how much time/gold/effort you want to put in for that last few pieces.

You are right at some points but wrong at one.

Bonus armor is an own stat that only benefits tank specs, but does nothing and I repeat NOTHING for other specs, therefor as a rogue defias / lynx doesnt matter (cept for swag)

You are right at some points but wrong at one.

Bonus armor is an own stat that only benefits tank specs, but does nothing and I repeat NOTHING for other specs, therefor as a rogue defias / lynx doesnt matter (cept for swag)

Ahhhh right. Forgot that it is bonus armor instead of simply armor.

Users who are viewing this thread