AxiomDK

Legend
Greetings, my name is Axiom. Back in mist of pandaria i used to twink a 70 druid, but i have now taken up the 29 Bracket as an Orc Outlaw Rogue. My armory link will be below but I am looking for recommendations on the best Pvp Twink Gear. Currently I do not have Gnomish or Goblin Enginerring but i am willing to level either. I am at 300 Engineering as it is. If anyone has any links to current obtainable gear for a 29 rogue twink gear that is best in Slot it would be greatly appreciated! My main concern right now are trinkets although any recommendations would be helpful! Thanks very much and Hope to hear some credible feedback.

Edit: If anyone has the perfect stat weights as well that would be greatly appreciated.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Axiyum

Axiom#1526

I don't know all that much about 29s, but pretty sure agi > verse > crit > haste. Here's what I can see.

Your boots and cloak enchant don't stack (in terms of speed). Switch cloak enchant to shadow armor.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...6Hsjw9Rs6uprLUykbHJE2wQy6s/edit#gid=575297865 will help with finding enchants. I think you'd want the 25+ stats on wrist?

New gloves. Not sure what the best options are at 29. Scaled gloves of the fang or perhaps dungeon gloves with verse/crit.

Replace rings with agi ones. BG crate will drop one. Random dungeon satchel will drop one. I think there are other 29 options as well.

Defending/returning champion for trinkets if you have it. Touch of the void is a good BoA with verse. I think the WSG vendor sells something with some crit, which is an option as well.

For weapons, the quick and easy option is getting 2x scaled tulwars. You can look into rarer things like vibroblade or high agility weapons. BG crate blues are also decent mainhand slots.

Hey Thanks for the reply, regarding the Defending/Returning Trinkets - Do they usually take long to farm?

Yeah. You need to win the chest 12 times to earn the trinket (on a high level character) - and then open it a 13th time to get the heirloom. The STV one can be done fast if you get lucky, hop on low pop servers, and/or have a group of max level chars to fight for it. The DMF one is rough because its only there a week each month.

like your incentive for 29s

Do you do anything besides troll on other peoples threads and afk in durotar? Honestly every time you post my iq decreases slightly from second hand idiocracy
[doublepost=1559577466,1559577317][/doublepost]
6c610837ee9634cd53a89be97cdc95f5.png

hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread