19 Subtlety Rogue :)

Bump, updated for 5.4!

so u are telling me that 8agility/4crit is better than 22ap/8crit?

Sub gets 30% more agility so 8 x 1,3 = 10,4 agi -> 20,8 ap. ~1 less AP than aldor enchant. You also get some crit from that 10agi, it's not enough to make up for the 4 crit loss but I think you get 0,57% less crit with agi+crit chant. Also gain a bit of dodge.

Eri never said his shoulder enchant is BiS or better than aldor, all he said his shoulder enchant was fine, which to me makes sense because it's really close to the aldor chant.

I'd change cloak chant to pvp power aswell, and maybe get more stam... 1,5k is a easy 1-shot atm :( but if you wanna play glasscannon, your gear seems nice. +7 agi to bracers imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
so u are telling me that 8agility/4crit is better than 22ap/8crit?
I never said that, if I had 10€ for everytime people assume things i haven't said, I'd probably have a ferrari by now, tell me where in the sentence "Shoulder enchants are fine" do you see "8agi/4crit is soooooooo much better than 22ap/8crit"

TLDR: don't quote me on shit i havent said

Sub gets 30% more agility so 8 x 1,3 = 10,4 agi -> 20,8 ap. ~1 less AP than aldor enchant. You also get some crit from that 10agi, it's not enough to make up for the 4 crit loss but I think you get 0,57% less crit with agi+crit chant. Also gain a bit of dodge.

Eri never said his shoulder enchant is BiS or better than aldor, all he said his shoulder enchant was fine, which to me makes sense because it's really close to the aldor chant.

I'd change cloak chant to pvp power aswell, and maybe get more stam... 1,5k is a easy 1-shot atm :( but if you wanna play glasscannon, your gear seems nice. +7 agi to bracers imo.
read this when I just posted my mini flame xD Thanks for the advice though :)

Great build

true dat, sublety just isn't as viable as assa is atm

I have been off WoW for like over 5 years, I only started back up just the other month. I went Sub with my rogue, and replaced some items with the newer enchants and such. But I was wondering how you are liking assassination more? I love the speed boost in stealth with Sub, and I seem to have great damage still. Just wondering how the switch is going.

Great build

I have been off WoW for like over 5 years, I only started back up just the other month. I went Sub with my rogue, and replaced some items with the newer enchants and such. But I was wondering how you are liking assassination more? I love the speed boost in stealth with Sub, and I seem to have great damage still. Just wondering how the switch is going.
Assassination with double Elemental Force is by far the greatest spec atm. Subtlety is fun and deals great damage but it just doesn't compare to Mutilate, perhaps Sub will have a comeback in WoD, who knows other than Blizzard?

Users who are viewing this thread