Your best Returns/Caps/Repicks

Though I've had several great ones in my past this is one of my favorite encounters:

I was dropping off roof to cap when a Rogue got the repick. My death was imminent with the four on my tail, so I immediately headed out FR door when I noticed that the Rogue was going to pass to a Paladin. I then rocket jumped back in for the ninja and capped; ultimately winning the game. ;)

Ore?

Repick - WT against pug group - we managed to get up by 1 cap and we were defending in our own GY forever. In the final 3 minutes, they dropped our FC and were going to cap. While our team slowed down WT, I managed to get ahead of the horde and grab the flag. When outside, saw on mini-map that tones of horde were going ramp so I went to the GY (near the edge) and shot a afk person at GY to allow me to disengage to my team. *Horde finished with 5 players less*

Return - Playing on my Hunter, our team ambushed EFC on roof. He disengaged off roof and the fall killed him. A pally HoJ'ed me, so I use trinket, disengage off roof and Scatter shot the Pally, landing near the flag for return.
Other return that was good was by Snowshoes recently. Our FC died with about 5 players around him and Snowshoes blinked in and got the return. Perfect timing by a great mage

Cap - Not my best, but funniest was when I managed to fake 4 people off roof. I was fighting (more or less LoS'ing) a ele shamen at the time, but while the rest of the team came to get me for a second time, EFC died and the shamen thunder-stormed me off roof and away from everyone. A rogue shadow-stepped me (I think he was trying to grab flag and SS out but it didn't work). Managed to get the cap, but died straight away :p

our fc dies midfield to a rogue, i was behind them, charge the rogue the moment the flag drops (just came off cd) repick the flag and go straight for the cap while the rogue was later killed by teammates.

return: charge into a group of 4+ while they tried to change fc (i was sneaky and came from a position they didnt expect) charge stunned 3 of them, return, gg.

Kiting nub rogues on roof, no heals, and suddenly a hunter comes out of seemingly nowhere. I can't kite the hunter and the rogues, so I throw down a standard, pop AGM, and down 2 of the 3 rogues on my ass. Third one gouged me, and then I see in bgchat "Get ready to cap!!"
and I panic, because I'm stunned and there is a hunter running to grab the flag.

As soon as the gouge is up, I wing cliip the rogue on my ass and disengage into the flag to cap. I see the hunter is literally about to grab the flag, and my passive awesomeness kicks in. I scatter shot the dude when he's maybe 0.8 seconds from reaching the flag, while I'm in mid air from the roof, and I land right on the flag. It caps, and we win. Of course, no one is there to witness my epicness, so I found myself pretty pissed that I wasn't recording :'(

Repick - WT against pug group - we managed to get up by 1 cap and we were defending in our own GY forever. In the final 3 minutes, they dropped our FC and were going to cap. While our team slowed down WT, I managed to get ahead of the horde and grab the flag. When outside, saw on mini-map that tones of horde were going ramp so I went to the GY (near the edge) and shot a afk person at GY to allow me to disengage to my team. *Horde finished with 5 players less*

Return - Playing on my Hunter, our team ambushed EFC on roof. He disengaged off roof and the fall killed him. A pally HoJ'ed me, so I use trinket, disengage off roof and Scatter shot the Pally, landing near the flag for return.
Other return that was good was by Snowshoes recently. Our FC died with about 5 players around him and Snowshoes blinked in and got the return. Perfect timing by a great mage

Cap - Not my best, but funniest was when I managed to fake 4 people off roof. I was fighting (more or less LoS'ing) a ele shamen at the time, but while the rest of the team came to get me for a second time, EFC died and the shamen thunder-stormed me off roof and away from everyone. A rogue shadow-stepped me (I think he was trying to grab flag and SS out but it didn't work). Managed to get the cap, but died straight away :p

I will give that to you, you're pretty spot-on with your repicks. Whenever I get into a game with you, I know a cap isn't going to be easy because you're always there to snatch it up.

Can't believe y'all remember this shit to be honest. I honestly can't even remember who was in the last game I played

I hid in the enemy room and ran up to the EFC , right before he could cap i did Hammer of Justice, picked up and run down tun got the +100% speed buff, popped a swtifness pot in mid and stood on our flag till we got the return. Cap! :D

I was trying to get Frenzied Defender and looked around and nobody from my team was near me and i cant do much as a holy pally

Kinda lame but i enjoyed it :)

I was on my rogue (Silinxgodess). They had their FC, which was a warrior, a mage, and a priest. Our team got him to 5% and i shadowstepped him and ambushed him. It was so sweet.

my best repick was when I actually managed to OUTCLICK sainttwink, I cried of joy

idd, im the guy who normally kills efc, i let the cata shs guys click, da be fast mon. how else could they shs ppl at 30% hp, reflexes man, reflexes.

pm me for dualz catakid

A few years ago I got iron man then dinged 20 on a old warrior. Should of stopped 2 bars before 20 but somehow hit 20. Was fun capping them flags while I killed the other team. So long to my first twink.

awesome one happened earlier today while i was livestreaming as resto

I grabbed flag and died to some huntard and rogue had Soul stone on me waited about 8 seconds rezzed from stone grabbed flag and was able to run back and cap after juking out some ret pally while warrior/feral were on me

Users who are viewing this thread