EU WTS Hotshot Pilot's Gloves

Kinda tired of people following some pleb gold farming utubers and than coming here acting like they know everything about item values.

And i´m tired of people, who trash forums with random bullshit and who have no logical arguments, nor facts behind their words.

And i´m tired of people, who trash forums with random bullshit and who have no logical arguments, nor facts behind their words.
guess it happens if you become dismissive and annoyed. or maybe it's just true that your gloves are over-valued.

fyi: random bullshit is the status quo on internet forums. ur triggered and we love it. feed us more.

at least it bumps ur thread here's another small one /bump

im selling raiders gloves of the jaja,1 str 5 int 2 mastery for goldcap hit me up i got nothing to do With twinking but a random gold farming guide told me they was worth it plis buy it now or i get triggered!!1!!1!1!!1!1!1!1!1!

edit: kappa

im selling raiders gloves of the jaja,1 str 5 int 2 mastery for goldcap hit me up i got nothing to do With tinking but a random gold farming guide told me they was worth it plis buy it now or i get triggered!!1!!1!1!!1!1!1!1!1!

edit: kappa
Those are some unique stats ill buy em.

Considering the circumstances you'll need to find a really desperate buyer to sell it for 650k. goodluck to you.
Just let me know when ur price dropped to 10k, I'll buy em :)

650k are you really that dumb?
Theres a guy selling them for 120k on Argent Dawn.. Not to mention I have a pair I could consider sell to a selected few

guess it happens if you become dismissive and annoyed. or maybe it's just true that your gloves are over-valued.

fyi: random bullshit is the status quo on internet forums. ur triggered and we love it. feed us more.

at least it bumps ur thread here's another small one /bump

A bad commercial is still a commercial. Keep on pumping my tread!

Users who are viewing this thread