why YOU should join the 29 bracket

uprising

Legend
some really competitive games, a few guilds we faced were nagaz and gg twink.
This bracket is pretty competitive and fun and I suggest all to join it
it was pretty fun it felt like 20-24 all over again *blushes*

TcdXZu9.jpg

rYj7HbI.jpg

bdB5qsR.jpg

u7Wyplj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if you know this, but horde has 5 or so bots running tonight and bogged down the games for horde. But not gonna look for excuses. But hey, at least we didn't afk and my kill that I got on the last game was against you!

Not sure if you know this, but horde has 5 or so bots running tonight and bogged down the games for horde. But not gonna look for excuses. But hey, at least we didn't afk and my kill that I got on the last game was against you!

Yeah man good try in the bgs.

Thanks man. And FYI, the info you put is a little misleading. Only one of our members was in the first game and three were in the next two WSGs. Kinda hard to say it's games against nagaz under those stipulations. Also wouldn't want this to be at @ thread either cause those get deleted. I'm sure you had good intentions with this post as well being a 29 screenshotting games against 20s haha. That sounds a little pathetic, right? But hey if you want games against nagaz feel free to hit us up and we can get one starting soon! And don't worry about being 29 either, because that won't prevent us from playing you. Cheers.

29s all day errday fam.

Why did you make a thread to link screenshots in which many players did under 1000 damage? Waste of time.

Thanks man. And FYI, the info you put is a little misleading. Only one of our members was in the first game and three were in the next two WSGs. Kinda hard to say it's games against nagaz under those stipulations. Also wouldn't want this to be at @ thread either cause those get deleted. I'm sure you had good intentions with this post as well being a 29 screenshotting games against 20s haha. That sounds a little pathetic, right? But hey if you want games against nagaz feel free to hit us up and we can get one starting soon! And don't worry about being 29 either, because that won't prevent us from playing you. Cheers.

Yeah sorry I forgot to screenshot all of you in the game before you kept leaving them.. oh well maybe next time.. GG's hopefully that was good practice for your big upcoming wargame

uprising said:
it felt like 20-24 all over again *blushes*

*Shudders*

As if anyone needed a stronger indicator of why not to play this bracket.

The addition of starter accounts is what ruined it.

what made me laugh is that they had dobzy healing and taking these ss's seriously, not bashing but resto is pretty weak compared to priest, and dobzy goes for the flag to so cant really heal much............. and your a 29 vs 20s

There isn't anything better then running 7 Horde accounts that just sit in the FR and finally pulling off a win against 20s that you've never beaten before!

Yeah several bots on horde had the name Aoj. Very skilled indeed, taking up space on horde.

aoj back to botting horde again, pretty sad. maybe if you could figure out how to sync ques and get a full bot 10 man going you wouldn't get shit on by me in the flagroom.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. This bracket is not very competitive and most games are won based on comps rather than skill, luck of the draw really.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. This bracket is not very competitive and most games are won based on comps rather than skill, luck of the draw really.

swooooosh

why would I be botting on level 20s? if anything i would make 10 BM monks / feral druids and que with them not make boring games for myself.

Yeah sorry I forgot to screenshot all of you in the game before you kept leaving them.. oh well maybe next time.. GG's hopefully that was good practice for your big upcoming wargame

you interested in putting together a 10 man to premade us?

swooooosh

why would I be botting on level 20s? if anything i would make 10 BM monks / feral druids and que with them not make boring games for myself.

Never said you were botting lvl 20s. I simply said i did not understand the point of this thread. if your intention was to be sarcastic about the competitive atmosphere of the bracket , then you were beating a dead horse and were not contributing anything new.

Users who are viewing this thread