US Why isn't there one big twink guild?

_Xän_

Legend
There's a good amount of twinks in Bleeding Hollow, Aerie Peak, Emerald Dream, etc.

Why aren't there twink guilds on there? Most people I see on Bleeding Hollow are veterans or subscribers

Most people play 20s on Aerie Peak, and most of those 20s are f2ps meaning they aren't paying a subscription. Joining a guild is impossible to do unless subscribed. You can however stay inside the guild once your time runs out and be a f2p inside the guild. People need to get away from the guild life as f2p and embrace their server name. Making friends on your server and Qing with them is the same thing you would do in a guild, you don't need that extra name under your player name to do stuff together in-game. Bleeding Hollow on the other hand has a lot more 29s than 20s.

Good point on the server community. Also unsubscribed former accounts can still join guilds even without game time, you dont need to do it before your game time runs out

What do you mean by former accounts? Last time I checked if you were f2p status you could not form/join guilds.

Not sure about forming guilds, but I've made toons while my veteran account was f2p status and I was still able to join guilds if I was invited.

Yeah as long as your account isn't the bare bones starter account, you can join guilds irrespective of whether you're subscribed or not.

Most people play 20s on Aerie Peak, and most of those 20s are f2ps meaning they aren't paying a subscription. Joining a guild is impossible to do unless subscribed. You can however stay inside the guild once your time runs out and be a f2p inside the guild. People need to get away from the guild life as f2p and embrace their server name. Making friends on your server and Qing with them is the same thing you would do in a guild, you don't need that extra name under your player name to do stuff together in-game. Bleeding Hollow on the other hand has a lot more 29s than 20s.
most twinks r now on bleeding hollow boi ap been done

if your vet, you can join a guild that one of your characters is in. example: you had a character in AP Twinks, your gametime ran out but you decide to make a new twink, you then can recieve and accept invites to that guild because you already have a character inside that guild

The ebb and flow of the twink play style is based on the side effects of mainstream game design, it's hard for all twink guilds to stay active for long, this is especially the case for larger guilds as their activity is based on it's own activity, meaning if for some reason there is less activity as a product of game design, the decline in guild activity is exponential, this phenomenon has a history of killing not only swaths of guilds, but brackets as well.

Because there will always be cliques, this would be nice though to see all the community at least on one server, it would open the door for events on the server, especially for the free to play community, much like what Aerie Peak was in Cata and MoP, I miss those days...

Because there will always be cliques, this would be nice though to see all the community at least on one server, it would open the door for events on the server, especially for the free to play community, much like what Aerie Peak was in Cata and MoP, I miss those days...
Honestly I agree and this is sort of what my vision was for GG19 and various other projects, bleeding hollow has been called the Holy Land, or Mecha by more than a few twinks, from a few brackets. It has a history of twink dominance since mid TBC where large amounts of people and guilds have migrated in waves over the years. There is easily the highest concentration of twink to population ratio on BH by a very large margin over any other server

Users who are viewing this thread