EU+US why are you tinkering

fred

OG
sorry for the bad english..

question is in the title ! you can add few more details

I started tinkering because i wanted to pvp the faster you can, back in the days max level was long to reach and i could not wait lol
i started twinking in 2007 when * the burning crusade * expansion got out, i choose hunter because everyone else was a rogue or a priest back in the days, i remember the good old days when you had to use wing clip to get away from melee( especially rouge) and you had mana instead of focus..

I started around the same time, playing Rogue.

I enjoyed the diversity and strengths of all the classes, and I wish we had a similar ability to fully customize our twinks like we did back then.

Funny story actually. First I stumbled upon Duopally and Swifty doing xp on 10-19 scrap characters. (you gear ur character in looms and whites with enchants, pvp to 20 - delete the character and start all over again) And I thought it looked kind of fun, just something new you know. So I started doing that for a good solid 4 hours. Then I started looking more into it, and found out that there was a larger twink community for 19's xp off (EU was still somewhat active at that time, before it got into a dry period so to speak). After some more research, and playing a few 19's games, I stumbled upon HB's stream, which lead me to twinkinfo.com at the time, and even more twink streams. It just kind of spiraled from there. I now twink in the 19, 29, 60 and 70 bracket. Started twinking about a year ago, last easter to be exact. What I enjoy about 19's is the passion from the players because it's such a small, closely knit community. It's like small PuG RBG's with a different meta. That is why I still find it fun to play 19's that day today. By far my favorite bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread