US Who is this kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you guys about to stand here and hate when this dude @worldoftears probably has a twink older than most of your twinks. I think the only one that has commented on this thread with a twink about the same age is @Purj and nobody else. The dude was asking a question about somebody and all he gets is hate. Nice welcome to the website guys.

Par for the course for 19's.

/cheers

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Mythical/simple

started trash talking me saying hes better than me etc. then started (obviously lying) saying a girl that knew me told him what i look like and that i was ugly af even though nobody knows what i look like, and when i called him out on it he started saying that he got someone i knew (he never gave me names) to diss me. hes such a bad troll but he says hes good so id figured id ask on here.
Mythical is the Citirine the 60 Ally Hunter, who claims to this day he didn't buy his Hunter, i have my own input of that topic, but Honestly not worth my time, he is on my forever Ignore list the child is Toxic, and will start shit for absolutely no reason, kid plays Survival in the 60 Bracket, but i guess that's what make him feel relevent.

Mythical is the Citirine the 60 Ally Hunter, who claims to this day he didn't buy his Hunter, i have my own input of that topic, but Honestly not worth my time, he is on my forever Ignore list the child is Toxic, and will start shit for absolutely no reason, kid plays Survival in the 60 Bracket, but i guess that's what make him feel relevent.
even if i did, who the fuck are you? go bother people in the street for shit u think they bought lol .

lmk if u wanna see me in any way for any amount of gold

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Mythical/simple

started trash talking me saying hes better than me etc. then started (obviously lying) saying a girl that knew me told him what i look like and that i was ugly af even though nobody knows what i look like, and when i called him out on it he started saying that he got someone i knew (he never gave me names) to diss me. hes such a bad troll but he says hes good so id figured id ask on here.
Question is dude who the fuck are you, see me anywhere ill fuckn own you.

ur so random u have another random vouching for you

I played marks lol i play everything, i have no idea who you are you keep me on ur radar caus ur a loser dude.

my 19 rogue is my oldest and main twink, but its obvious u jelly of my hunter. prolly raped you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread