EU+US Where to farm now that hopping is mostly nerfed.

Millow

Grandfathered
All right,
Here goes. I started my twink thinking I could make my money back by farming leather and selling it on the AH. But now that server hopping is mostly nerfed, the only "good" farming spot I've found is the bears near Runewood in Stormheim. But even there, I make something like (gross approximation) max 4 stacks an hour I suppose, maybe more. But leather wise, I earn somewhere around 6-8k an hour.

I do get some fatty bearsteak and BoS which are good, but this doesn't bump me at all to 25-30k an hour some people are mentioning. I just don't see how to earn my money back, kindda confused. I'm still Rank 2, damn rank 3 does not drop for me, is it even possible for 101 ?

Can anyone enlighten me as to how to make more money ? I've read a lot of guides, but they all seem to be focusing on farming with server hopping. I've read about "phasing in" with another account, but details are scarce on Google.

Thank you for any info

Get ServerHop

No problem
Server Hop has been removed from Curse.

OP, are you US? if so I don't mind showing you a few locations. (It also helps a ton to be Boomy)

Also to your question about R3 for 101, yes it is possible I have R3 stormscale/stonehide/dreamleaf.

Geez, I was using Cross Realm Assist, so you're saying that ServerHop somehow circumvents the new feature that the party leader has to be in the zone for resetting mobs ?

You will still need the leader to be in the same zone, however Server Hop only picks those realms with leader in same zone as you I believe. In sort, it's a quicker/better hopping alternative to CRA. However they both aren't anything like they used to be.

Yes I'm on US, have a Boomkin fully geared and ready to go. Can't login for now though.

Should have asked if Alliance also since that's important xD, if so PM me your Btag and I'll send you an add whenever Bnet lets my log back in & we can start farming.

Are there any reasons as to why that might be the case? Kinda worried now, I don't want to get banned for using this addon.
I haven't been able to find an official response (haven't really been looking), but from what people are theorizing is that Curse decided to finally drop it due to the annoyance it caused to normal players (possibly a blizzard push). so far I haven't seen anything claiming it to be gone due to breaking rules.

I haven't been able to find an official response (haven't really been looking), but from what people are theorizing is that Curse decided to finally drop it due to the annoyance it caused to normal players (possibly a blizzard push). so far I haven't seen anything claiming it to be gone due to breaking rules.

Thats more than understandable. Ive been getting kicked when I join groups lately.

Pull every single crab in Eye of Azshara in one pull/aoe. you get 160-ish stormscale in under 3mins... It's a little slower than some hopping spots, but reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread