What really grinds my gears?

AB is just shit

In AB, when someone gets the flag and then takes off leaving it unprotected. Never understood that.

It's me and a warrior at gm last night and he is afk with 8 people running at me :mad:

Coming across a friend who dropped you from RID cause I have an alliance toon :(

Seeing someone complain that a person is making a few posts after just joining the bracket. Even though the person complaining only joined TI Oct 2013 ^^^^^^^^^^^

*Edit sorry wrong font of yellow*

You're going to be met with nothing but backlash. This is a forum section for those very players.

If anything, YOU grind MY gears. You were really idiotic enough to sit through a 19 minute game, 22 including the waiting period, of nothing?
No honor gain, so why do it? your ego? You'd look smarter if you left...

Then you have the audacity to come and post about it here?
I'm not defending them, but until you come back with a valid response as to WHY exactly you stayed in that game;
You grind my gears. YOU grind my fucking gears.

<- I am grumpy w/e

You're going to be met with nothing but backlash. This is a forum section for those very players.

If anything, YOU grind MY gears. You were really idiotic enough to sit through a 19 minute game, 22 including the waiting period, of nothing?

I'm not defending them, but until you come back with a valid response as to WHY exactly you stayed in that game;

<- I am grumpy w/e

One time on aerie peak me and some guy I didn't know question for some wsg. The other side was farming, and I said that I was probably going to afk out. He said that he didn't afk out of farming games because if you leave then someone else has to join, and joining one of those games sucks.

I like to think that is why they didn't just afk out of that awful game.

One time on aerie peak me and some guy I didn't know question for some wsg. The other side was farming, and I said that I was probably going to afk out. He said that he didn't afk out of farming games because if you leave then someone else has to join, and joining one of those games sucks.

If 5- alliance are left in a game like that, speaking from personal experience playing with 10-mans on Horde; then WoW does not allow anybody to join, the spaces will remain empty whilst the Horde group hastily 3 cap before the timer runs out, so yeah if enough people leave they would be forced to quick cap.
Obviously this isn't ideal as it requires less than 5 players to be left, but that is why having multiple characters is always good.

If 5- alliance are left in a game like that, speaking from personal experience playing with 10-mans on Horde; then WoW does not allow anybody to join, the spaces will remain empty whilst the Horde group hastily 3 cap before the timer runs out, so yeah if enough people leave they would be forced to quick cap.
Obviously this isn't ideal as it requires less than 5 players to be left, but that is why having multiple characters is always good.
It does allow people to join, I've seen it happen.

:( Sorry you're grumpy Phron (hugs)

Having someone come into a bg with 989 health and cry the whole bg about not being able to stay up

116 returns in one BG wat...

Fuck Masala give the Nobel Peace Prize to this guy

<- I am grumpy w/e

Oh, no. I can see how me posting this screenshot here could be interpreted as an act of anger or frustration. However, you have simply assumed too much. I posted this for it's ironic and entertainment value. I feel bad you're so upset.

I would never post this screenshot in a thread of it's own, or even in a screenshot thread for that matter. However, I thought this thread would be the perfect intellectually moist location to plant such a seedling.

<- I am grumpy w/e

If you bother to take a closer look, he died one time. Easy to just tab out in ghost form in those games, rob the opposing team of some farming fun, and queue up again whenever the farmers decide to end it.

Oh, no. I can see how me posting this screenshot here could be interpreted as an act of anger or frustration. However, you have simply assumed too much. I posted this for it's ironic and entertainment value. I feel bad you're so upset.

I would never post this screenshot in a thread of it's own, or even in a screenshot thread for that matter. However, I thought this thread would be the perfect intellectually moist location to plant such a seedling.
I think he was just mad cause you didn't leave, not cause you posted it

Users who are viewing this thread