What level do Crate of Battlefield Goods start dropping certain gear slots?

Tinorn

Grandfathered
I'm curious about what level bracket when Front-Line Gauntlets would drop. I like the skin, but no clue what bracket they start to appear. This also goes for Helms and Shoulders. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I'm curious about what level bracket when Front-Line Gauntlets would drop. I like the skin, but no clue what bracket they start to appear. This also goes for Helms and Shoulders. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
I'm fairly certain they start dropping in the Crates even in the 10 - 19 bracket. They certainly drop from the 20 - 29 bracket. I haven't had a plate wearer in the 10 - 19 since the Crates started dropping but other classes have the gloves and gear drop. Although, I don't think helms and shoulders drop from the low level Crates. There was a post somewhere here on XP-Off that listed what dropped from the low level crates.

I'm fairly certain they start dropping in the Crates even in the 10 - 19 bracket. They certainly drop from the 20 - 29 bracket. I haven't had a plate wearer in the 10 - 19 since the Crates started dropping but other classes have the gloves and gear drop. Although, I don't think helms and shoulders drop from the low level Crates. There was a post somewhere here on XP-Off that listed what dropped from the low level crates.
Are you sure? I have been playing a lot on plate wearers and haven't gotten a single pair of gloves. I also haven't seen anyone else 20-29 with gloves either. If they did they'd be BiS, but are not listed on any of the lists as such.

As for the post about what drops, I know what you're referring to. Rings, Boots, Wrists, Chest, Legs and Weapons will drop. Gloves, Shoulders and Head will not.

Are you sure? I have been playing a lot on plate wearers and haven't gotten a single pair of gloves. I also haven't seen anyone else 20-29 with gloves either. If they did they'd be BiS, but are not listed on any of the lists as such.

As for the post about what drops, I know what you're referring to. Rings, Boots, Wrists, Chest, Legs and Weapons will drop. Gloves, Shoulders and Head will not.
Oh. You are correct. Sorry for misleading you. I just checked out my toons and noticed it's http://www.wowhead.com/item=134658/front-line-armplates&spec=253 that drops and not the gauntlets. Sorry, I got confused. You are totally correct.

Users who are viewing this thread