US What is wrong with twinks now

lucasyo

2016 SR slayer
so i logged on my warrior yesterday, and to my surprise YAMI was talking mad sh!t. The same guy who blew donky d1ck in wod and probably every other expansion too. Cmon for the love of god guys can you real twinkzs come back for like 1 premade to fight <Turtle Gayng> i would wuv u all 4ever.

fucking trashcan reet gang talking mad shit like they something lul fucking jaja reets

as far as I know district nineteen and turtle gang are the only groups around, I've seen some really bad play out of both guilds but yeah I suppose there's not really anyone to dispute them... lul

the nineteen bracket is in an era never seen before, it's nothing like it was

as far as I know district nineteen and turtle gang are the only groups around, I've seen some really bad play out of both guilds but yeah I suppose there's not really anyone to dispute them... lul

D19 and TG aren't the only ones. There are several others. My guild is there, too. Granted we aren't as established or well known as those two, simply because we haven't been around nearly as long. But that sort of behavior is something we don't tolerate within our numbers. I suppose that's a big underlying difference. I know a lot of members from D19 and TG. Some of them are even involved in my guild. There's some really good people there, but there's also some I don't particularly care for. I suppose the more members you have, the more likely you are to have a few bad seeds. That's something to be expected. You just have to root them out.

I do understand what you mean, though. There are a lot of people who think they are twink gods, and are terribad. But for me, it really wouldn't matter whether you were actually as good as you thought you were or not. I don't like people who boast and brag all the time, period. It get's very annoying and takes the fun out of it, and it's just completely unnecessary. I refuse to play with those type of people, and if it comes down to it I will not hesitate to point out their ignorance. Thankfully there's still some down ass twink players out there who don't partake in such nonsense. I'm glad to have my tight little circle of twink friends.

"just play" rofl. if there's no one competitve there better be atleast some smack talk otherwise its a waste of time
The meme telling people to stop talking and more playing (with implied organization neccissary to do so competitively) is in its self smacktalk.

I'll heal mid with bandages to make it fair

Taking the bracket too seriously, lack of empathy, massive egos and shiny badges of becoming a "champion" are just a few issues plaguing this bracket atm!

This community is killing the bracket not the merge with levelers...

Taking the bracket too seriously, lack of empathy, massive egos and shiny badges of becoming a "champion" are just a few issues plaguing this bracket atm!

This community is killing the bracket not the merge with levelers...

There is no bracket atm

Users who are viewing this thread