EU+US What is the Most Enjoyable Class to twink at level 19?

Mage

Mage for sure, although you don't really fit in the current meta of premades, the class itself is pretty fun, and not completely useless. It has good uses in arena as well, since frost mage adds good control, and that mages have hard cc and ranged interrupt at 19. (RIP, losing CS in Legion though...)

Also, being able to add that control in a WSG environment can really turn the tides. But yeah, in premades, you'll get shit on. At least from what I've been able to see from US premades and tournament play. Mage just doesn't really fit in at that level of play. Maybe I'm wrong on the premade / tournament stuff, since I don't have any personal experience to give
(EU is dead). But it's nontheless what I observe.

Fun in BG PuG's and arenas though.

Druids and Hunters are two of the most popular classes at 19. They are two of the most versatile classes. They can play mid, 1v1, return flags, and FC extremely well. They are the two classes that have the biggest impact in games. For those reasons, I believe they are the most enjoyable classes to twink at 19.

death knight, you're at a disadvantage to the gf'd dk's but you can make it work=) see you on the gulch!

i like Shaman / Druid and back in the days Warrior/Mage rogues aswell Shadowsteptimes

Users who are viewing this thread