US What is the best server for twinks?

alanlefio

Grandfathered
That is my question, I would like to know which is the best server, since I have my twink 99 in ragnaros and I would like to change it to a server where I can get a good equip and do something more than bgs at the same time.

Sorry for my English, I speak Spanish and the translator of Google sponsors me at the moment jajaja

Thank you and I hope you understand what I said.

Last edited:
That is my question, I would like to know which is the best server, since I have my twink 99 in ragnaros and I would like to change it to a server where I can get a good team and do something more than bgs at the same time.

Sorry for my English, I speak Spanish and the translator of Google sponsors me at the moment jajaja

Thank you and I hope you understand what I said.

To be honest it doesn't really matter since you can group up with people from different realms. Just whisper any twinks you see and add them to your friends list. The only real advantage you get by being on a realm with a lot of twinks is that you can farm epic gear together and trade them if you get something your friend needs.

With that said, there's only a few realms that I know of that have a few twinks on them. Kel'thuzad for Alliance PvP, Skywall for Alliance PvE, and Bleeding Hollow for Horde PvP. Most 99 twinks are dispersed between random realms.

To be honest it doesn't really matter since you can group up with people from different realms. Just whisper any twinks you see and add them to your friends list. The only real advantage you get by being on a realm with a lot of twinks is that you can farm epic gear together and trade them if you get something your friend needs.

With that said, there's only a few realms that I know of that have a few twinks on them. Kel'thuzad for Alliance PvP, Skywall for Alliance PvE, and Bleeding Hollow for Horde PvP. Most 99 twinks are dispersed between random realms.

I think you understood my question ... and thank you for your answer, I'll see if I can change my server within the month
Anyway read more answers and make a decision based on them
Thanks Docturphil

Users who are viewing this thread