Warforged Invasion Gear

I'm actually super pumped for this. My college classes end today and I don't have a job to worry about. Sounds like a lot of hours tho.

Got one more bonus WF'd item! 3/10 has been a bonus ilvl item

0/6. I'm already salty just thinking about not being BiS for the first time since BC.

Gunna probably kms.

0/4
I feel the same way. I feel like Blizz is going all out to kill the twinking community with all the stat equalizing, and is now literally 'salting the earth' by making BiS gear for every bracket a GF'd item

Kek...
You guys always demanding proof. Never taking anyone at their word. Then when someone proves it you slink away.

@Conq
Could you please take action accordingly? He is clearly not walking the line atm. He is provoking ppl in an informative thread.
Just to quote you from "a more welcoming & positive environment":
"This is a perfect example of what would get you a warning and temporary ban.
hostility, toxicity, and provoking an argument, No Bueno."

Ally never personally insults someone, if hes does its not something incredibly malicious, he is passive aggressive yes, but toxic? No. There is an obvious line and Ally knows how to walk it.

No luck for me so far. Not a single warforged in like 15 boxes.

It did not get past the first five posts someone called it a lie and was demanding proof. Yes or no?
I read that and that is when I posted my response.
BTW, no one likes tattletales. You know what happens to rats don't you?

As I stated in the other two threads on this very same subject, these WF items probably just got added in a hotfix that happened today with the restart.
Could you please stop provoking, calling me a rat and derailing this thread further? It is against the new way this website wants to run. @Conq?
Still no luck, will keep you guys updated

Users who are viewing this thread