Value on twink BoE that no longer drops?

grampaflower

Veteran
Hi all,

My friend made a 39 twink so I figured I'd join him, on one of my old old alts, I just hit 39 with, I noticed I had some BoE's in the bank. One of them (Warchief Kilt) apparently doesn't drop anymore as it is from old SM. It is ilvl 39 with 34 req has 5 int 16 stamina and 17 versatility. Would this item hold any value and be worth while to some twinks?

My toon is Jugrnautbtch-Spirestone Alliance druid. Please let me know what you think it would be worth or if anyone is interested in offering. I have hardly any gold on this server so trying to kick start my twink.

Thanks -

It's valuable, yes. Tank-statted pants are tough to dig up, and depend on being BoE or BoA for the best chant. How valuable depends on local twink populations, but 50-200k should be easy.

You may want to focus on getting into a guild before you pawn everything, though, because discontinued items (and a selection of what you need in one place) are much more important and time-consuming than raising some gold, unless you're comfortable skipping purples and rare/DCed items yourself.

cool thanks for the tips/info. I feel server group my twink is on is dead but I'll check if any guilds knockin round. hopefully

I think there are better options but dont quote me. Dalewind trousers? Similar stats iirc, but those are cloth.

Users who are viewing this thread