(US) Fastest upper bracket queues?

Dorado

Grandfathered
I've been hanging around the 59 bracket for a while but started to get bored with the 12-15 minute queues on horde. I was surprised to find that 79 is even longer. Is 89/99 more tolerable or do I need to go to max?

Queue times in 99s for random BGs is usually at least 10 minutes. I've seen it take 30+ mins. It's probably best to have something to do while you're waiting like farm some mobs or wPvP or whatever.

If you want to do arenas though, queue times are much shorter. Usually around 2-5 mins.

If you want quick queue times then you probably want max level. Arena queue times are almost always under a minute and BGs usually around 5 mins or less.

One thing you have to keep in mind is how the queuing system works. If I'm not mistaken, there is a limit to how many instances can exist at any time on a server. Because of this, whichever bracket is the most active will always have the shortest queue times. Pretty sure that's how it works anyways...

Last edited:
Max level horde random BG queues are bad sometimes. Usually 10-20 minute wait the past two weeks.

Wow, I thought it would be faster than 10-29. I swear 7.1 messed up queue times somehow. There was a stark difference in 39 and 49 right after it dropped. If it was just down to max level hype then eventually the times should have recovered but they never did.

I been pvping on my lvl 60 and queue times are surprisingly fast. Around 5-10 mins for the 60-69 bracket though it probably depends on time zones too.

Users who are viewing this thread