US Twinks you are thankful for

I don't really have an order.

Blackout, for making EU active during the last stages of WoD.

Conq, Lindenkron, (Blackout here as well), for making TC and NWL a possibility, and everyone who donated as well, as well as the teams participating.

Conq and others, who were a part of and directly supporting GG19.

Livingforce for hosting tournaments, with actual prizepools coming from his own pocket.

Fearthebuns for streaming 19 content back in the day, and has been a great supportive character for the community overall.

Zioni for always being a part of / taking the initiative to run some plebmades on EU.

I didn't play US, but I got the impression that a lot of the activity was sparked by a certain guild also, Skill Ratio. I base this off their history throughout twinking. Having a known guild make people aspire to either become good enough to join them, or try to snatch the crown for themselves. This makes for competitive players, and therefore, competitive games. So shoutout to all of those guys, and the guilds taking them on.

Mvq, Nature, Vianco, (Zioni again), Bub, Trice, Lild, and a lot of others for making daily pugs a fun experience.

Every guide author, theorycrafter and generally people willing to pass on knowledge to the community.

I'm thankful for all the little people that I have stepped on to get here.

1. Hog-wartz
2. Klok-doc
3. Zale-ular
4. Luda-tic
5. Sam-I am

Brug was officially removed from the list. I dislike him heavily.

Last edited:
And Hamcake for creating the best Twink server source code out there with me. Perhaps we can start a project together some time. The TC may be impossible on live, you feel where I'm going w this? @Hamcake

Unfortunately I think the number of people who want this is somewhere in the negatives these days. We'll see if the tide ever turns...

I'm thankful for everyone who I've shared and worked on a mutual goal with (and especially those who still do). You guys know who you are and what you've done, these people are the reason why we always play our cards right, just remember that the domino effect can be long, and drawn out, you never know what actions of the past may cause in the future.

I am thankful for each and every single person that I talk and play with each and every single day, you all know who you are. Thank you <3

All the homies that have come and gone over the years that I've been playing this damn game. All the love, all the hate, it's all been such a fun and unpredictable ride that wouldn't be what it was without all of those people.

Shout outs to some of the realest who have always been down:
Geno
Zeiren
RIFFRAFF
Laurasia
Mitch
Mocha
Silin
DA
Xibalba/Ponysock/whatever he calls himself these days

All my homies on US that welcomed me into their guild... Giving me some crazy experience throughout WOD.
All my EU twonks that helped me throughout the rough patches, plebs and pugs they've all showed me love.

P.S lickkle shout outs to my WoD memories
Blackout & Jessy

And respectful shout outs to Muskie.

Good call, not gonna make a list but he also crossed my mind when I considered it.

Solid dude and one of my coolest in-game friends after the Revival days.

Users who are viewing this thread