Twink related dreams

Unfortunately last night i suffered a twinking nightmare... During this dream i logged onto my 19 Paladin Holythane only to discover blizzard had un ranked my Hks. Went from 103k down to 46k thankfully i woke up and it was not true.

What weird twink related dreams have you had?
I once had a dream that Pizza quit twinking!

...Oh wait

As I said before the thought of official languages is laughable. While you are freezing your collective a$$es off up there we are enjoying 70 degree weather here.
Everyone hates the person that is number one!

Might want to rethink your history. My history has taught me that America attacked GB and France to get them off of NA. "Canadians" did not burn the Whirehouse, French and British colonists did. Canada did not gain it's independence until another 100+ years later. It is just a youngster.

Official languages may seem laughable, but America has official languages at a state level, including Spanish and bilingualism in some of them, as per wikipedia.
700d898633588f0a7ac1d34bef6cf5e9.jpg

Let's not argue semantics on this; since it's at a state level, let's just say you're right. In terms of official languages, it's done in Canada for the very same reason your states do it: ease of use and QoL improvements for everyone, since most of our country speaks English and French. There's no restriction on language use ever.

I thought we had established already that American education is ...inaccurate, to say the least. You (the country) learn a VERY USA-centric education, where America wins everything and is untouchable and is the saviour of the world.

Literally no other education system in the world teaches that. Canadians were the FIRST combatants on D-Day at the beaches. I'm iffy on my history (as I mentioned before), but I'm 99.9% certain Canada was a confederacy during the war of 1812 (hence the reason for the war - keeping Canada free from America). Not independent, no, technically, Canada was British-controlled even after confederation for awhile; confederation was our equivalent of America becoming the 'United' States. Canadian history is confusing and boring for me, and I don't claim 100% accuracy on it. But War of 1812: Canada beats America.

And again, no one is freezing up here. We have the same weather here. 70f is roughly high 20'sC/low 30's. My phone says it's like, 32c right now.

I still love you, even though we're both sweaty and hot right now (at least I am. I'd rather live in the arctic - I prefer to freeze than melt).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might want to rethink your history. My history has taught me that America attacked GB and France to get them off of NA. "Canadians" did not burn the Whirehouse, French and British colonists did. Canada did not gain it's independence until another 100+ years later. It is just a youngster.

Canada became independent on July 1, 1867... not after 1912, as you claim. 45+ years is a relatively substantial amount of time, particularly for someone like yourself who frequently calls other people out for a lack of facts and/or citation. Get your information straight!

The War of 1812 is taught very differently on either side of the border. Both sides claim a marginal victory but, in my opinion, it was a stalemate at best. Toronto was sacked, Washington was invaded. Neither side gained or lost any territory by the end of the conflict. The individuals participating in the war were no less Canadian than the pilgrims were American. North America is an entire continent populated by immigrants and founded as colonies.

Anyways, I figured you might have picked up on the fact that my comment was a playful and light ribbing.. No need to take it too seriously. The US and Canada have had a long and peaceful relationship that has been mutually beneficially for both nations.

And i don't buy boosts. + You've literally never seen me play endgame so you're not in the position to judge me for being ''bad''.
you never play endgame because you're a mess so you use the excuse you don't enjoy it to cover it up.
if I bought boosts explain why I wasn't banned but over 2000 accounts were? explain please show me the evidence
anyone asides ur little ass licking boys will tell u I'm better than u at anything in life.
please stop mentioning me in every post or ill legit find ur nan and drop kick her
love mark <3
p.s get a tumblr account u fuck ur so cute

Exactly what is an "assault rifle"?
Wasn't there just a mass stabbing this weekend that did not involve guns? So I suppose we should start regulation on "assault knives" as well.

I am quite sure that America is better off without you being here. We already have our fair share of haters. And thank you for your blessings
dude just shut up for once please

Petty and stupid arguments aside, I had a dream about demo locks reverting back to using meta, soul-fire etc....and was playing an old vet 20 demo lock that I had at the beginning of WoD which was deleted long ago. It was mechanically broken AF and melee didn't stand a chance in hell. Good dreams

You bought
you never play endgame because you're a mess so you use the excuse you don't enjoy it to cover it up.
if I bought boosts explain why I wasn't banned but over 2000 accounts were? explain please show me the evidence
anyone asides ur little ass licking boys will tell u I'm better than u at anything in life.
please stop mentioning me in every post or ill legit find ur nan and drop kick her
love mark <3
p.s get a tumblr account u duck ur so cute
@Asterias you and drop kicking somoene.. Yeah.. Maybe a chalk of butter buddy.

You did buy boosts, everyone knows just stop denying. No one gets 2.4k within a day from 1550 with not even keybinding half their spells/being total shit at even kicking a healer. Please come 3v3 me and we'll see ''I'm a RBG player'' that's a shit excuse because RBG isn't that hard at your mind level.

Now, you come 3v3 me right fucking now and we'll see who's shit at this game - Pushing 2.4k + With my team this season.
Point B;
I did not enjoy Endgame MOP - WOD. I went 2.4k on a WOTLK server in 2013, and 2.3k on a fire mage on a blizzlike cata AT server, which is down since a while ago, you though, you fucking go 2.4k within the span of 24 hours, which is impossible because there's R1 people who tried this and failed. You were a 1550 player, and you can't kick a healer. And you don't even use anything near FT macros, or A1-5 macros.

You are miserable to buy everything you need in your pathetic life, you my sir don't live, you won't experience the things you HAVE to do in order to live, you will be rich sure. But who cares, you're still useless to any society or and fucking country as you're a simple 14 year old with money spending issues.

My tip to you is get a fucking job and try to see how living works, maybe get off that lazy fucking ass and find somoene that will like you. (Not the people you pay to like you) And we all know when you order a hoe you're too scared to put it in and you wet your pants.

Now point C:

Please try and find me, i will gladly beat you up <3 love you huncakes xxxxx, im waiting <3 Netherlands baby you know where i live.

Gotta set the silly americans straight when they rabble on.

I dream of Allydebobba and we having a picnic. Like the Romantic Picnic Basket, and he feeds me grapes.

One day...one day.

Pickles are better,

You bought

@Asterias you and drop kicking somoene.. Yeah.. Maybe a chalk of butter buddy.

You did buy boosts, everyone knows just stop denying. No one gets 2.4k within a day from 1550 with not even keybinding half their spells/being total shit at even kicking a healer. Please come 3v3 me and we'll see ''I'm a RBG player'' that's a shit excuse because RBG isn't that hard at your mind level.

Now, you come 3v3 me right ducking now and we'll see who's shit at this game - Pushing 2.4k + With my team this season.
Point B;
I did not enjoy Endgame MOP - WOD. I went 2.4k on a WOTLK server in 2013, and 2.3k on a fire mage on a blizzlike cata AT server, which is down since a while ago, you though, you ducking go 2.4k within the span of 24 hours, which is impossible because there's R1 people who tried this and failed. You were a 1550 player, and you can't kick a healer. And you don't even use anything near FT macros, or A1-5 macros.

You are miserable to buy everything you need in your pathetic life, you my sir don't live, you won't experience the things you HAVE to do in order to live, you will be rich sure. But who cares, you're still useless to any society or and ducking country as you're a simple 14 year old with money spending issues.

My tip to you is get a ducking job and try to see how living works, maybe get off that lazy ducking ass and find somoene that will like you. (Not the people you pay to like you) And we all know when you order a hoe you're too scared to put it in and you wet your pants.

Now point C:

Please try and find me, i will gladly beat you up <3 love you huncakes xxxxx, im waiting <3 Netherlands baby you know where i live.

Jesus man.

Jesus man.

It's the fkin truth and i cba this retarded kiddo trying to diss me with his weak ass game in literally anything except money, which means he's probably more useless than me because without money he won't survive.

Users who are viewing this thread