Twentified 10.2.5 Patch Notes

Dragpz

Grandfathered
Twentified Dragonflght: Seeds of Renewal 10.2.5 Notes - (Release Date: Jan. 16th)

Major Non-20 additions: Old World Dragonriding (lvl 30), Outland Cup (lvl 30), Azerothian Archives (lvl ??), Follower Dungeons (lvl 60), Reclaiming Gilneas (lvl 70), Bel'ameth - new Night Elf settlement (lvl 70)

CHARACTERS
  • 5 new hair colors for Trolls.
  • 1 new skin color for Draenei.
  • Customizations for Warlock Tyrant and Darkglare demons.
  • Dragonriding Mounts can now be mounted as regular mounts.
CLASSES

MAGE

SHAMAN
  • Earth Elemental, Fire Elemental, and Storm Elemental now have a reduced size in instances for the Shaman’s allies and enemies. For the Shaman, the Elementals still appear large.

ITEMS

TELEPORTATION
  • (Druid) Portal to Bel'ameth (Amirdrassil) has been added to the Emerald Dreamway.
  • (Alliance) Portal to Bel'ameth (Amirdrassil) has been added to the Mage Tower/Wizard's Sanctum.

USER INTERFACE AND ACCESSIBILITY
  • A preview window has been added to the “Quest Text Contrast” setting in Accessibility Options.
  • Art has been updated for predictions and absorbs on unit frames.
  • In the Transmog Sets pane, you can now favorite individual set pieces using right-click. Each set piece also now says its slot type in the tooltip (e.g. “Shoulder”).

TL;DR
- More barbershop customizations for Trolls, Draenei, and Warlocks.
- Can ride Dragonriding mounts as normal mounts.
- Shiny Pet Charms are being replaced by Polished Pet Charms as the de facto Battle Pet currency.

Overall, nothing too exciting for 20s besides a few cosmetic/barbershop changes. F2Ps get access to Polished Pet Charms now, and a whole lot more pets/toys.

Last edited:
Thanks Dragpz….. I always look forward to your Patch Notes.
Though 10.2.5 looks a little bland for 20’s.
I am quietly excited about Dungeon Followers if they eventually allow it at lower levels….. though do we really need them….. I wonder if they will expand it to Raids! That would be awesome to solo queue a Raid.

welp guess it's time to chain queue legion dungeons to double farm shiny pet charms and curious coins (and legion rep!!!) and then having a quiet rage when blizz makes all the shiny pet charm crap purchasable by polished pet charms and i could've taken my sweet old time about it.

(checks achievement, sees one for farming 500 shiny charms)

never mind :LUL:

Edit:
All current charms will be converted at a 1:1 ratio and mailed to you.

Double never mind :LUL:

Last edited:
Where's the shiny pet charm change? Is it still there and should I farm out the Shiny Pet Charm shops instead of risking Blizz doing some mindfuckery with it when converting them to Polished Pet Charms.

Good catch! Didn't realize they're removing Shiny Pet Charms as it wasn't in the Official PTR notes, I'll add it to the list

First, thanks Dragpz for you work and dedication!
Second, what haplens to the old shiny pet charms, do they become gray trash item, and get a gold vendor price, or just remain as some GF items?

what haplens to the old shiny pet charms, do they become gray trash item, and get a gold vendor price, or just remain as some GF items?
AE4B0381-6DD6-41AD-ADA8-5B7348BED672.jpeg

They get removed from your bag, all the shiny pet charms you had get converted to polished and sent through mail.

Last edited:
Added some more information regarding the portals to the new Night Elf city, Bel'ameth, in Dragonflight. Druids get one in the Dreamway and Alliance get one in the Mage Tower 2nd floor. These zones will likely be require DF, but currently don't have any level restriction. Also, there are a few cosmetic items in the city that don't have level restrictions:
1704355996628.png
1704356006973.png
1704356018893.png
1704356031103.png

Might be good to keep in mind for when DF becomes baseline. More info regarding these items, including coordinates, located here: https://www.wowhead.com/news/night-...tered-around-belameth-336914#news-post-336914

Last edited:
So F2P will lose their shiny pet charms from missions/quests - I guess I better see which of my F2P has the most to buy stuff up instead of hoarding for missing items.

Last edited:
Level 20s, now able to grind rep with Shadowlands convents? I was on the starting quest in Orbios and walked by the Inn and the Host Ta'rela had a quest to talk with the peep Finder Ta'sul downstairs and that opened two quests for Shadowland dungeons to pick one of four convents reputation token of 500 rep and Anima containers.

Update: most of the convent items via the QMs in Orbios are still locked behind charater level, but the pets do not have a level requirement listed.

Last edited:
Level 20s, now able to grind rep with Shadowlands convents? I was on the starting quest in Orbios and walked by the Inn and the Host Ta'rela had a quest to talk with the peep Finder Ta'sul downstairs and that opened two quests for Shadowland dungeons to pick one of four convents reputation token of 500 rep and Anima containers.

Update: most of the convent items via the QMs in Orbios are still locked behind charater level, but the pets do not have a level requirement listed.
Yes, additionally these dungeon quests reward anima. Which is odd, because you can't use it without picking a covenant. I am currently levelling through SL (on a 30 though) to check whether covenants are now available.

P.S.: So far I detest every step of the way questing through this hellhole (except Maldraxxus).

Yes, but they are weekly quests, so the grind is real... The easiest would be The Undying Army, because the faction has a daily unlocked with this patch, it had another weekly (Callous Concotions) and there is a bugged WQ that CAN appear and be done at low level (Abombing Run).

Yes, but they are weekly quests, so the grind is real... The easiest would be The Undying Army, because the faction has a daily unlocked with this patch, it had another weekly (Callous Concotions) and there is a bugged WQ that CAN appear and be done at low level (Abombing Run).
Abombing Run may not work with the final enemy not spawning. I tried... alot.

Users who are viewing this thread