EU+US Try a 101 twink for free! (any class/spec)

I'm afraid the offer is closed for now! The new build removed the ability to copy characters so I can't restock on twink gear until it's enabled again, which will probably be when 7.3 hits the PTR (or whatever's next).

We reached 225 members (106 accounts), most of which are twinked. Lots of duelling action in Goldshire and we'll be continuing HFC mythic this weekend :)

I stopped doing this about a week ago - partly because character copies are down most the time, partly because copying/trading took up so much of my time, and also because many people who I gave gear to were just rude/annoying (spamming whispers when I said no already).

But! I've just had an idea that might make the project a little more fun for everyone and give people a small feeling of progression. I'm interested to hear what everyone else thinks :)

So at first I'd hand everyone a free set of 835-845 ilvl gear (the items I was giving out before I found better upgrades on live). Then they would find another twink to make a 2-man team with and see how far the 2 of them can get in HFC heroic (minus Gorefiend). They'd earn "loot" (upgrades) depending on which (or how many) bosses they kill, but the catch is that as soon as either of them die on any boss fight, their attempt would be over for that week (or maybe a certain number of lives?). I even came up with a name: The Fel Ironman Challenge :D

Users who are viewing this thread