Top 5 class and spec in 20-29 Bracket

Don't overreact to how good rsham is. It's a top class, but not by a landslide.
How is it not better by a landslide, they literally have everything. Mobility (ghost wolf), good heals, with the unleash talent they even have an instant heal that can be cast in ghost wolf, some of the best dmg in the bracket, a ranged interrupt and a aoe slow.

1. Resto Shaman
2. Arcane Mage
3. Resto Druid
4. Elemental Shaman
5. MM Hunter

Honorable Mentions: Balance Druid and Rogue

Most accurate list yet.

How is it not better by a landslide, they literally have everything. Mobility (ghost wolf), good heals, with the unleash talent they even have an instant heal that can be cast in ghost wolf, some of the best dmg in the bracket, a ranged interrupt and a aoe slow.
Balance/resto druids are in the same category as them.

Odd that they're countered by the strongest class in the bracket yet retain a top 5 spot on most people's list, don't ya think?

People put arcane mage high because of the op CC they have and the fact that they can put a constant pressure on a healer with arcane missiles (unless a shaman interuppts the mage) but that interuppt has a 20sec cooldown.

Rshaman still offer way more than both boomy/rdruid, yes rdruid might have better healing and boomy has more burst, but overall rsham is way ahead of both in terms of as an overall package.
Just because they have a bigger toolkit doesn't mean they're miles ahead my friend. Also unleash life removes u from ghost wolf now fyi

That's why in both threads I said any level you want... Go shave your fanny.

Cuntstubble chainz... Should be an in game title if you ask me

You havent made a single point as to why you think druids are comparable tho? and how does having a big toolkit not make them stronger overall? it literally offers everything in one complete package.
Balance druid: top dps class, good off heals, best fc spec after rdruid, being able to choose when they open cus of prowl, being able to get to anywhere on the map cus' of prowl, shift slows/roots/etc, best movement spell at low lvl: dash, instant burst potential with starsurge or 2x starsurge if u get enough astral power.

Resto druid: basically the same things apart from the burst potential, but better fc and better heals.
[doublepost=1554376887,1554376658][/doublepost]Yes, resto shaman is the best overall class cus' of their toolkit, but it's not by a landslide @Zirano

Balance druid: top dps class, good off heals, best fc spec after rdruid, being able to choose when they open cus of prowl, being able to get to anywhere on the map cus' of prowl, shift slows/roots/etc, best movement spell at low lvl: dash, instant burst potential with starsurge or 2x starsurge if u get enough astral power.

Resto druid: basically the same things apart from the burst potential, but better fc and better heals.
And then you have rsham with slightly worse mobility, they have comparable healing to resto. and I'd argue that their sustain damage is not too far from balance druid if they have decent uptime. but then the Rsham has a aoe slow to turn all the melees into wheelchairs or even slow down a push for your fc. and then they have a interrupt (yes it's only 3 sec, but it also only has a 12 sec cd) which could be game changing in many situations. If rdruid/boomy was combined into 1 class then yes it would be on par with rsham, but it's not.

And then you have rsham with slightly worse mobility, they have comparable healing to resto. and I'd argue that their sustain damage is not too far from balance druid if they have decent uptime. but then the Rsham has a aoe slow to turn all the melees into wheelchairs or even slow down a push for your fc. and then they have a interrupt (yes it's only 3 sec, but it also only has a 12 sec cd) which could be game changing in many situations. If rdruid/boomy was combined into 1 class then yes it would be on par with rsham, but it's not.
What is that big toolkit of yours gonna do if the other team is gyfarming you and you can't cross. You don't seem to understand that balance/resto druid have the same toolkit as rsham apart from slow/interrupt, but the things they have are just as good if not better. The fact that they have prowl that allows them to cross/open anywhere they want, best movement speed, can shift any slow/root makes them better on the strictly obj side of things.

What is that big toolkit of yours gonna do if the other team is gyfarming you and you can't cross. You don't seem to understand that balance/resto druid have the same toolkit as rsham apart from slow/interrupt, but the things they have are just as good if not better. The fact that they have prowl that allows them to cross/open anywhere they want, best movement speed, can shift any slow/root makes them better on obj.
Yeah I've never once mentioned that resto shamans are better at objectives, it's just fairly common knowledge that druids are the best fc's. but tbh what good would picking the flag do if the enemy team is gy farming you, if they own half a brain they won't allow you to cross back with the flag anyways.

Yeah I've never once mentioned that resto shamans are better at objectives, it's just fairly common knowledge that druids are the best fc's. but tbh what good would picking the flag do if the enemy team is gy farming you, if they own half a brain they won't allow you to cross back with the flag anyways.
Ah so you don't know how pugs work then? Even in wargames ur team will be able to push cus' of the other teams mana and if u can waste time with flag until then u can get across to ur team with the 3 stealthies on ur team and anyone that was able to cross by a body ress or the other team just not picking them off in mid.

Ah so you don't know how pugs work then? Even in wargames ur team will be able to push cus' of the other teams mana and if u can waste time with flag until then u can get across to ur team with the 3 stealthies on ur team and anyone that was able to cross by a body ress or the other team just not picking them off in mid.
I mean yeah sure your team will be able to move out of gy because they're rotating to cut you off, but I feel like if the enemy is gy farming you they are either stomping really hard or playing bad.

I mean yeah sure your team will be able to move out of gy because they're rotating to cut you off, but I feel like if the enemy is gy farming you they are either stomping really hard or playing bad.
If you played on alliance in WoD you'd have the full experience of not having mid almost ever and still being able to win cus' of having a sick druid FC and a few reliable ppl on obj classes. The fact is that pugs are sometimes 2 busy gyfarming to pay attention to a cross or able to being baited hard into going 1 side of the map while you pop ur speed cds (dash/darkflight) and cross on the other side of the map or going roof and let them come in and dash out if before 6 stacks or try and kill efc after 6 stacks.

If you played on alliance in WoD you'd have the full experience of not having mid almost ever and still being able to win cus' of having a sick druid FC and a few reliable ppl on obj classes. The fact is that pugs are sometimes 2 busy gyfarming to pay attention to a cross or able to being baited hard into going 1 side of the map while you pop ur speed cds (dash/darkflight) and cross on the other side of the map or going roof and let them come in and dash out if before 6 stacks or try and kill efc after 6 stacks.
if they own half a brain they won't allow you to cross back with the flag anyways.
Yeah That's kinda what I said initially that vs a team that is not organized / filled with apes that just wanna gy farm all day a good druid can shine. but that doesnt change the fact that I think Rsham is an overall better class and by a pretty big gap.

Yeah That's kinda what I said initially that vs a team that is not organized / filled with apes that just wanna gy farm all day a good druid can shine. but that doesnt change the fact that I think Rsham is an overall better class and by a pretty big gap.
Well you're just wrong about the big gap and anyone that has both pug/wargame experience will tell you the same, but you do you and believe what you want.

I love the comparison of druid and rsham dot uptime, 2 dots on no cd vs 1 on a 6 sec cd and they are compared as being equal. Thx guys was a fun read.

Users who are viewing this thread