TI banner

Brokeboi

Legend
Hey, I just want to get some quick feedback on my banner as the discussion thread doesnt seem to be getting much action.

Thanks!

bannerentry-2.jpg

whyy did this need a new thread?

the banner you got there is a nogo with those colours and the text isnt very pretty either

Turtlezyo said:
whyy did this need a new thread?

the banner you got there is a nogo with those colours and the text isnt very pretty either

i said in the main post.

anyway, besides telling me its wrong, what was wrong with it?

Steamed said:
i said in the main post.

anyway, besides telling me its wrong, what was wrong with it?

well the colours should be more fitting with the site layout with this grey-greenish and i cant give you a suggestion for the font but it's not very appealing

I also dislike the level 19 cata characters. Give me something from when twinking was worth something

edit: oh and more turtles

Turtlezyo said:
well the colours should be more fitting with the site layout with this grey-greenish and i cant give you a suggestion for the font but it's not very appealing

I also dislike the level 19 cata characters. Give me something from when twinking was worth something

Kinda forgot about the colors, the background was originally gray, ill work on that.

As for the font - im working on that too.

And for the characters i thought that since its a modern twinking site it should have modern characters.

i agree with the modern gear but few problems

1. they are 19s if im correct? 19s are pathetic, the state of the 19 bracket is a joke

2. you have a huntard....hunters alone are the main reason why twinking sucks they are an op pussy class

you should have other twinks (29,39,49,59,) idc anything but 19s

dnt have a huntard because i wont take you serious put some shammys, warriors, priests pallys any class besides huntards

if u really want a huntard put it in the way back getting killed

19 warrior adeus said:

1. they are 19s if im correct? 19s are pathetic, the state of the 19 bracket is a joke

2. you have a huntard....hunters alone are the main reason why twinking sucks they are an op pussy class

dnt have a huntard because i wont take you serious put some shammys, warriors, priests pallys any class besides huntards

i personally dont play a hunter or rogue. and i chose level 19s and hunters and rogues because that is what comes to mind and is most popular when speaking about "twinking". I might add some seventies in.

19 warrior adeus said:

and for all you know that could just be a really poorly geared warrior :)

If u want 19s don't has boas. There is no unique ness with boas. Get some 70s with cool lookin pvp and pve gear

Steamed said:
Hey, I just want to get some quick feedback on my banner as the discussion thread doesnt seem to be getting much action.

Thanks!

bannerentry-2.jpg

I like the direction you took with it, however the coloring in the background is drawing too much attention and needs to balance out with the coloring font of the text: "Twink Info". Not that i'm personally against with Rainbow colors; but it should be balanced more.

Aside from that, great job. Either change the Texture/Coloring of "Twink Info" or change the background color to balance out the picture.

I think if red was on the belts side and blue on humans side, with neutrals in he middle, it'll b better

Mmm that's a good idea, maybe like a darkish red on the right and it fades into darkish blue as it gets closer to the right?

what twinkinfo needs is a unique logo, which would be integrated in the banner.

on topic: I share the view of the others, you need to rethink it, but not sure if 70s are the way to go since 19s-bracket was (is) the most active and popular bracket. I don't know a solution I just wanted to mention my "twinkinfo needs a logo"-idea, and it's pretty late allready ... :p

a cool abstract logo would be nice, something away from the lfh or twink items, but more abstract colors, and cool design

The "Twink Info" text looks unnaturally placed. I like how you kept the twinking theme in with the 19's but one of them needs a fishing hat. :)

I don't like having just 19s because that's bracket is at the center of controversy , lolhuntersopqqqq; I think 70s would be a rightful fit

I see your point but maybe have a variety. A 19 on the left and 70 on the right, or something like that would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread