This place is changing.

I've only been back perusing the site for a few months after being away for about 8 years so I have limited perspective, but back when I was running this site (or TI to be specific) it was way worse from my perspective. I think the twink community has matured a bit...and that's probably because the average age has gone up if I had my guess.

Any online community where you're taking a block of text and trying to interpret someone's intention, tone, body language, etc. is going to lead to some villainizing or misinterpretation (on top of the clear-cut conflicts that exist from time to time). Have you been on FB recently? Lol

If you'll allow me to spout some genuine, heart-felt feedback: The best thing for you to do OP, is to take the new self-awareness you have and be the person you hope to encounter on these forums. If you just devolved into douchebaggery it won't get better.

Cheers!

-Ink
im probably weird af but i can generally read peoples tone and shit online just fine so yeah

im probably weird af but i can generally read peoples tone and shit online just fine so yeah
I like to think of you as quirky. ^_^;

Reactions: KPI
I really am shocked it was worse. I’m actually happy for you guys in that case.
Ehh, at it's worst this place is far from as bad as a lot of places.

Any chan image board, MMA forum, Bodybuilding forums, etc is way worse.

I don't think I've genuinely encountered anyone truly vile and awful that I couldn't agree with on at least one thing here. Even when most the trolls here I can have a decent chat with, or at least find some common ground. Worst case scenario, they are useful team mates...or at least meat shields. lol

this website is soft now hence why no one but bottom feeders use it
Zatox is a member using the site.
Zatox confirmed bottom feeder.

uwu

at its "worst" this place just had a bunch of tweenaged edgelords who thought saying slurs made them tough or cool or funny. It was never really all that bad. And it certainly never got close to some of the more notorious boards on the net. Mainly just flame wars about Best Of lists and some noxious @threads (that rule exists for a reason) and what folks eventually just came to call "bracket culture".

You see it crop up here and there but I think the general lack of twinking population these days kinda culled that. You can only call the same people names for so long before it gets predictable and boring. Outside of chasing off a small handful of nazis and sex pests, there hasn't been an effort to change the tone or feel of the forums. Time just... marches on.

Reactions: KPI
who are you again?
Zemmix, nice to meet you. Who are you?

:)

upload_2021-6-1_20-21-22.png

Man back in the early 2010's this place was a shit show. The lvl 19 scene was one big cockfight, and there were all this EU vs NA shit going on

I just discovered the forum like 6-7 months ago, so forgive my lack of knowledge and XPoff lore
My comment wasn't meant to be passive aggressive or anything. Was just pointing out, that this place has been changing many times and probably will keep on changing when new people join and old ones go

this website is dogshit lmao

-the true owner of tinkinfo

Users who are viewing this thread