US The Wargame Thread

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
After noticing much interest in wargames in the bracket, i thought this might be something to try. If you are interested in participating in 10v10 wsg, put your player name, faction ,level, and class/spec. Level 20 vets should be allowed to play along with 29s, because the only difference is some spells/abilities,a glyph, and maybe some gear. Teams will be formed once enough player numbers are established. If you already have a team do not come here "challenging" anyone, as it is not very hard to flex on a bracket with no current active 10 man team (on US). There will be team captains, set dates/times for the games, and same rules most of us already know should be followed. Open to discussion/suggestions

Last edited:
many of the people who were interested in wargames in 20-29 either quit or moved onto 19s, but good luck with this

After noticing much interest in wargames in the bracket, i thought this might be something to try. If you are interested in participating in 10v10 wsg, put your player name and class/spec. Level 20 vets should be allowed to play along with 29s, because the only difference is some spells/abilities,a glyph, and maybe some gear. Teams will be formed once enough player numbers are established. If you already have a team do not come here "challenging" anyone, as it is not very hard to flex on a bracket with no current active 10 man team (on US). There will be team captains, set dates/times for the games, and same rules most of us already know should be followed. Open to discussion/suggestions
WW / BM monk boomkill#1295

I wouldnt recommend wargaming with 20s and 29s, If you want to play 20 and 29 its not that hard to lvl up another twink so that you could play 20 or 29 when people want to play either.
There are players who strictly play 20s and would like to wargame, no reason at all to exclude those players and the fact 20s scale in bgs/arenas makes them almost even with 29s (mentioned earlier only difference is small number of spells and glyph)

This is how it should look-
Voctoostronk level 29 discipline priest
Alliance

There are players who strictly play 20s and would like to wargame, no reason at all to exclude those players and the fact 20s scale in bgs/arenas makes them almost even with 29s (mentioned earlier only difference is small number of spells and glyph)
You and I both know 20 and 29s arent the same, if you want to keep them together you will need to make sure 1 side isnt heavily 29s and the other 20s when balancing the teams. If you change your mind I would have 1 wargame every week or 2 and swap between 20 and 29 each week or 2 weeks. This doesnt exclude people who play strictly 20 and If they really want to play in the wargames its not that hard to lvl a 29 twink that is exclusively for wargames.

Users who are viewing this thread