US The Official Twink Cup 2017 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any changes made will be posted in the post below the official post from hereon out.

There will probably be small corrections, and possibly bigger changes throughout the next few months.

@Conq I apologize for not committing to the thread graphic. I now have a lot of spare time on my hands as I have quit the game and other addictions. That said, I will like to do a detailed portrait of the winning Arena and WSG teams. I have since updated the newest patch for wow model viewer and it seems to be working fully to my knowing. This is an older example of last years promo for GSC.

AOzCXVr.png

I will also be catching up on some promised designs from this thread

@Conq I apologize for not committing to the thread graphic. I now have a lot of spare time on my hands as I have quit the game and other addictions. That said, I will like to do a detailed portrait of the winning Arena and WSG teams. I have since updated the newest patch for wow model viewer and it seems to be working fully to my knowing. This is an older example of last years promo for GSC.

AOzCXVr.png

I will also be catching up on some promised designs from this thread
That's all good man and I appreciate the offer, I have an idea on how we can expand on that if you're interested just inbox me.

For the 3v3 Arena section,
Are players allowed to use more than one class if they want to?, like can they swap between more than one class, as an alt class?
Yes, you can swap classes. There'll most likely be a "map pick" and "composition lock" rotation as with end-game arena tournaments. I'll try and get around to clarifying this once I speak to the others.

Edit: A lot of this depends on the addon, because it's still not fixed and we're unsure of the limitations of wargame arenas at 19.

Sorry for being vague
-lindenkron

Evening guys.

As we move closer and closer to the date, we're trying to get a grasp on the amount of guilds/people that could potentially - or would like to - participate in the TC2017. We've been informed that a lot of people have had doubts about if they could put up a roster, if they'd be able to show and so forth. Therefore an extension of the teams section will be added below the original post to show the progress of teams and allow us a better understanding of the situation.

This is why I ask of you to sign your currently available members (even if just a few) and team name/guild name up in this thread. You'll be added to the Roster in Progress part of the bottom post (not the accepted/invited teams portion) and help us gain a picture of the situation. This goes for teams that are guaranteed invite as well! (such as previous year's champion). Whenever you want to edit or change something to that roster, simply make a post here about what you need changed.

I urge all community figures and guild leaders to spread this message so we can get everyone that has interest in the Twink Cup on the board, and see where things are heading. @Arkte @Blackout @Blueprint @Bottoms @Burg @Ðimple @Featherfoot @Jamesb @Jessesgf @Livingforce @Pizza @Suggin @Voc @yami @Waywicked @Zioni

If you have any questions about this years Twink Cup, please feel free to post them and one of us will get around to answering you as soon as possible (trolls aside ;))

Last edited:
Spread the word guys, get the teams on that Roster in progress list so not only we, but also potential players looking for teams can see what's out there!

Thanks,
-lindenkron

<Saka and the socks>
Partygirlx (Team Captain)
Aoitsaka
Mccashdollar
Partygirl#2821

Note that the characters tied to the name's are our mains but might not be the actual characters we intend to play in the tournament, hope this is alright.

<Saka and the socks>
Partygirlx (Team Captain)
Aoitsaka
Mccashdollar
Partygirl#2821

Note that the characters tied to the name's are our mains but might not be the actual characters we intend to play in the tournament, hope this is alright.
That's fine, anything regarding your team will be through the guild leader/xpoff anyway. As long as you can identify your players it's fine for now.

Updating the post,
Best of luck!

That's fine, anything regarding your team will be through the guild leader/xpoff anyway. As long as you can identify your players it's fine for now.

Updating the post,
Best of luck!
I guess I should have specified btw, its an arena team not a warsong team haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread