The most overrated players who you think are good but shit m8

:********(

Stop kowtowing to Agonist. He's clearly a faggot.

:********(

Stop kowtowing to Agonist. He's clearly a faggot.

Right like you'd know what a faggot is when you are one. Men don't cower to challenges and change topics because their too much of a pussy to defend their ''fake'' trolling lifestyle. You are little boy who thinks hes really smart and funny. You're a fake emasculated male.

Yea but you choose to do this is in a thread where I call out other people. I don't get offended m8 I just don't see why it really fucking matters. Every person whos replied to me wants to talk shit and I honestly can't tell with you because you use so many sarcastic jokes and pokes at people. Again I don't see how manually casting pet abilities matter at all.
I did it in the thread I saw the screenshot in, I would've done it in any thread.

Manually casting pet abilities matters because considering the amount of buttons you have at 19 you might as well use them optimally. Having them on autocast will 90% of the time result in them being completely wasted.

Like it fucking matters lmao. These idiots liking your comment think its some big thing I'm missing, if they agreed they would have pointed it out first. Like i'm going to manually cast claw in my rotation instead of using one of my main abilities, or speed when its like half the fucking duration of the cd. What next I'm bad because I don't have the ''move pet'' ability bound on my bars?
It's a smart thing to do.

Kind of like mid MoP when Pizza and I were the only ones to do focus casting for damage abilities. Plenty of people do it now, but at the time no one else did it even though they knew it was possible.

Like Arkant said, there's like no buttons in this bracket. At end game where there's way more abilities it may not seem as logical but in a bracket like 19s it's worth it.

hi ago hi arkant hi skeezin

manually casting pet spells just allows for more control in the hands of the hunter

having growl bound allows for being able to keep a stealthy in combat
if you have dash on auto it just does it when its not even needed
bullheaded is on fat cd and uses it as soon as it gets slowed at all like conced rather than using it on a root + it makes your pet tankier so you can use it before going in so it doesnt die in 1 hit but 1.2 hits
bite is kind of just burst management with scope etc

I did it in the thread I saw the screenshot in, I would've done it in any thread.

Manually casting pet abilities matters because considering the amount of buttons you have at 19 you might as well use them optimally. Having them on autocast will 90% of the time result in them being completely wasted.

Arkant you're a great mechanical hunter if not the best but you're not the top WSG/Premade hunter. I can make criticism on things like your focus concing and shit like that but honestly it really doesn't matter. You keep saying this pet shit is important yet you still haven't explained how this will impact any scenario dramatically. I find it hard to find this genuine either because most of your posts aren't genuine but sarcastic in nature.

It's a smart thing to do.

Kind of like mid MoP when Pizza and I were the only ones to do focus casting for damage abilities. Plenty of people do it now, but at the time no one else did it even though they knew it was possible.

Like Arkant said, there's like no buttons in this bracket. At end game where there's way more abilities it may not seem as logical but in a bracket like 19s it's worth it.

This is coming from someone who his constantly tunneling me and can't kill me. Focus is important though, as is taking Insig but casting pet abilities is just retarded.

Arkant you're a great mechanical hunter if not the best but you're not the top WSG/Premade hunter. I can make criticism on things like your focus concing and shit like that but honestly it really doesn't matter. You keep saying this pet shit is important yet you still haven't explained how this will impact any scenario dramatically. I find it hard to find this genuine either because most of your posts aren't genuine but sarcastic in nature.
I never claimed to be the best WSG or premade hunter and I don't think that I am the best mechanical hunter either. I always gave credit to hunters that I consider either as better than me (mostly Ezeron and Hajima) or at least very good. If you have advice for me on focus conc'ing or overall warsong gulch play I'd gladly hear it. I'm always looking for things to improve.

Hajima pointed out a few ways to manually use your pet cooldowns to optimize your gameplay. I also never said that it is a major factor but that it is an improvement in performance.

These posts are genuine advice.

I never claimed to be the best WSG or premade hunter and I don't think that I am the best mechanical hunter either. I always gave credit to hunters that I consider either as better than me (mostly Ezeron and Hajima) or at least very good. If you have advice for me on focus conc'ing or overall warsong gulch play I'd gladly hear it. I'm always looking for things to improve.

Hajima pointed out a few ways to manually use your pet cooldowns to optimize your gameplay. I also never said that it is a major factor but that it is an improvement in performance.

These posts are genuine advice.

Well you are the best fucking mechanical hunter so you better deal with it. Anyway there is still no specific examples as to why it is useful. You are just saying ''4'' is between 1 and 10 instead of 2+2=4.

Well you are the best fucking mechanical hunter so you better deal with it. Anyway there is still no specific examples as to why it is useful. You are just saying ''4'' is between 1 and 10 instead of 2+2=4.
Alright, specific examples for each ability:

Growl: Manually casting Growl allows you to keep druids/rogues in combat when you do not have line of sight/range and your pet is not in melee range.

Bullheaded: Allows your pet to connect to your target when it is important. Having your pet sit in a nova or something similar while you are pushing because it auto cleansed a conc a minute earlier is a DPS loss. The damage reduction also allows it to live a little bit longer during a push since healers will usually have higher priority targets.

Dash: Again, helps your pet to connect to a priority target more quickly, it doesn't help when it randomly pops it on cooldown while it is in combat.

Bite: Bite does twice the damage above 50 focus at twice the cost. This makes its damage more spikey (which is usually prefered in PvP) and it also allows you to keep your pet at 50-100 focus which ensures that you have enough focus for one or two max damage bites when bursting and/or when your scope procs.

Last edited by a moderator:
More importantly, you should be using the tank spec to give it several more seconds of derpage before death.

Growl: Manually casting Growl allows you to keep druids/rogues in combat when you do not have line of sight/range and your pet is not in melee range.

Bullheaded: Allows your pet to connect to your target when it is important. Having your pet sit in a nova or something similar while you are pushing because it auto cleansed a conc a minute earlier is a DPS loss. The damage reduction also allows it to live a little bit longer during a push since healers will usually have higher priority targets.

Dash: Again, helps your pet to connect to a priority target more quickly, it doesn't help when it randomly pops it on cooldown while it is in combat.

Bite: Bite does twice the damage above 50 focus at twice the cost. This makes its damage more spikey (which is usually prefered in PvP) and it also allows you to keep your pet at 50-100 focus which ensures that you have enough focus for one or two max damage bites when bursting and/or when your scope procs.

Pretty sure growl doesn't work on players been spamming that shit, I use it to taunt other pets for a sneaky bandage.

Take posts like this to heart. There is a lot to learn from some of the people in the 19 bracket. [MENTION=27966]Roid[/MENTION]

Right like you'd know what a faggot is when you are one.

hm. okay, so quick sexual relations tip for all who dont know:

Now there is no reason, even on the day hell freezes over, that a faggot who is a faggot, will not know what a faggot is..

hm. okay, so quick sexual relations tip for all who dont know:

Now there is no reason, even on the day hell freezes over, that a faggot who is a faggot, will not know what a faggot is..

Mmmm... I just luvs me some fried faggots. You do know faggots are meatballs don't you? At least in the UK.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread