US That 19s Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conq

One of the donation goals that was reached for this year's Twink Cup was that a new episode of That 19s Show would be produced. That 19s Show was a community driven video series back in the days of Cataclysm, featuring clips of unique and/or awesome moments from the 10-19 bracket sent in by players from all across the world.

With all the new changes that the Legion pre-patch has brought to the bracket, we want YOU to record and submit your awesome moments for this special Twink Cup Edition episode.

How to contribute

Send your clips (download link or stream VoD) to submissions@xpoff.com or PM them directly to @Squidgy, and include:

Character name, realm, region and (optional) guild. These will all appear in the video unless you request to be anonymous.

We're looking for everything from talented and inventive PvP to incredible achievements to funny bloopers. Battlegrounds, arenas, duels, possibly even PvE - whatever you think might be interesting for others to watch, don't hesitate to submit it!

We are NOT looking for

• Footage of you exploiting.
  • Footage from before the legion pre-patch.
  • Footage from private servers.
  • Footage from other brackets than 10-19.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM @Squidgy who will be editing the show.

duck this website
Having content for other brackets would be nice but it is not the website doing this project, it's an individual who wants to do a specific thing, this individual is a 19 twink, if other brackets want to take initiative they can work with the website just as squidgy is.

squidgy the man!

looking forward to the first movie, gonna be awesome :D

If I do not see randy in every episode I will be disappointed.

Damn glad to see this back loved the series hopefully i get a clip good enough to sumbit, gl everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread