US Teach me Senpai

elffies

Legend
Hey guys, new to the game. I been trying out rogue but i am pretty bad. I read the tooltips on my spells and it seemed to me that sap is a pretty broken control spell. However, I am bad and I've been using it wrong. In fact I was playing so badly that some kind horde druid decided to make an ally toon on my realm and give me some tips.

dontsap.jpg

I don't know why he logged before teaching me how to improve though.
HELP PLS, ANYBODY

Well heres the thing you had me in full sap's at tunnel entrance in tunnel, before i picked flag, when i picked flag, when i left and at ramp. Nobody was coming you werent going to kill me you were just being annoying.

I apologize for my team's tardyness in greeting you thot. They felt you were not worth their trip up ramp despite my messages in chat.

Well heres the thing you had me in full sap's at tunnel entrance in tunnel, before i picked flag, when i picked flag, when i left and at ramp. Nobody was coming you werent going to kill me you were just being annoying.
Actually thats gud slows down caps if his team had a fc for quick cap keepin u sal is gucci

omg gg tinks most salty guild i ever seen
Oj the funny thing is when you got kicked from TFC Twinks, Thot said even though you were complete doodoo sauce he felt too bad to kick you so he had me do it. Don't hate on Thot he was the only one that felt bad for you.

Oj the funny thing is when you got kicked from TFC tinks, Thot said even though you were complete doodoo sauce he felt too bad to kick you so he had me do it. Don't hate on Thot he was the only one that felt bad for you.
a yo i didnt even know it was u when i made the guccibad comic rofl ya famous now

a yo i didnt even know it was u when i made the guccibad comic rofl ya famous now
DUDE RIGHTTT. I didn't think a simple name change would really give the alliance 12 year olds such a boner. The discrepancy between how little gucci tries vs how much attention you guys give him...haha.....Oj you try way too hard man. Find another hobby wow isn't everything.

i did... painting
i know them pictures are creepy as hell. Your the type of obsessive socially awkward dude that i don't like talking to on the internet for my own safety. I don't want to be stalked so ima take my xp off account down. Your a weird kid.

Users who are viewing this thread