US TC Team Placement Predictions

Zatox

OG
There's been a serious lack of effort from Moran and Dorigon in the interesting thread department so let's get it going.

Based off of confirmed teams to be in the cup, who do you feel will be top 3 with reasons.

Since you plebs won't speak up, in no particular order.

1. STARTER
This team has come down from 20-29 to show 19s how the Jaja slayers get down. They've had a pretty tough time thus far as shown on stream but will be the most practiced team going forward.

2. GSC
Has been around for a while now and have some of the most active players currently with big names on the team. Expect to see good things from these guys.

3. Skill Ratio
Has consistently shown they are the best. These guys have been putting down since WotLk and have always been on top with Pizza steering. They haven't seemed as dominant as they have in the past but that all could be a facade to trick others into a comfort zone.

GSC, SR, Ozymandias will be the top 3. My reasoning: i'm a psychic

1. SR or GSC
2. SR or GSC
3. STARTER

SR and GSC are clear favorites to make it to the Finals. STARTER will likely finish third.

I think <STARTER> will be turning heads this tournament. As much progress that has been made and still over a month to fine tune things. We will see though!

As of right now SR and GSC are favorites.

I thought Pizza and company pulled out of the TC since they could not have the rules the way they wanted them. Or did their blackmail scheme work?

Users who are viewing this thread