Suspended or banned?!

Has your WoW account ever been suspended or banned?

• Total voters

Sketchbag

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super Moderator
My WoW account was suspended for 24hrs for spamming my xpoff.com macro in general and trade chat just now... oof I guess, no biggie to me as I will keep posting it like I have been for over a decade haha. Kinda shocked it's not a 72hr ban cuz i've been shit on for spamming that macro forever. Longest I ever had was 48hrs. I also had my original account perma banned for win trading...

question mark.png

...hope everyone's having a good weekend xo

My WoW account was banned for 24hrs for spamming my xpoff.com macro in general and trade chat just now... oof I guess, no biggie to me as I will keep posting it like I have been for over a decade haha. Kinda shocked it's not a 72hr ban cuz i've been shit on for spamming that macro forever. Longest I ever had was 48hrs. I also had my original account perma banned for win trading...

View attachment 22542

...hope everyone's having a good weekend xo
That's your story and you're sticking to it? How about your dungeon etiquette?

I was banned back in MoP or WoD when a hacker tried to do some RMT, took like 1-2 weeks for Blizz to realize it wasn't me who randomly logged in from a different country and tried to sell all my gold.

I also got a 3h ban back in Cata for scamming someone out of 50g :KEKW:

Also, I though I would get banned when I scammed a GM with some duping

Last edited:
u've got the auto-ban for getting reported too much, i guess.

talent script in WoD was worth a 3day ban for me, bladestorming xp-on bgs on my 39 for a day :FrogeConcern: other than that, current acc is clean.. luckily

very first acc got perma'd unforch, but thats a different story. x)

I got a perma in '08 and several warnings on the new account for social engineering GMs. After that a 6 month on a bot designated alt account in Classic. That's about it.

three day ban for bullying. I spent a weekend getting drunk throwing people off the great lift with MC, this was OG bc. had a gm whisper me after 8 hours asking me to tale a break. told him to go f himself its my 15 bucks. three days ban hammer almost instantly. many others but that was my fav

Last edited:
I got like a 6 year ban when I was like 16 for botting and selling gold, it helped me pay for my first car though so... not too upset about it. Ended up getting those characters back recently so that was cool too...
Used to buy those 5 dollar "battle chest accounts" and multibot them after that, it was the only account worth losing to me lol. Been clean since then though.

Both of my accounts were perma banned years ago. Their automated system saw me moving large amounts of stuff from 1 storage bank to a storage bank on my 2nd account and perma banned me. Was during Christmas and I was home on vacation. Took 5 days to get a GM to look at it and realize it was a mistake and reverse it. I think that was during Wrath. idk, its been years.

Got suspended in mop for opening a chest, server hopping and opening it again.

Only got a few k from it but they gave me a 3 day and wiped the characters gold from like 40k to 0...

So I transferred to an RP server back in TBC to play with a twink guild. I originally had the name Purgelawl... I guess this isn't an appropriate name for RP servers, so they flagged it. I changed it to Purgelewl and was subsequently suspended for 48 hours. Upon my return I chose the name Purj and kept it ever since.

I don't remember what I posted, but I also had a 1 year ban on official WoW forums, likely around the same era. I was not the nicest or coolest guy as a teen, so it was probably warranted.

Users who are viewing this thread