EU+US Sunstrider Axe

Flying high.
Na i did a call, asked a higher up's permission to a talk and he explained in either start legion or in a later patch they will overhaul the stat templates, giving more stats to things and removing stuff like white/gray items, and items with no armor req or let's say a cloth belt as a rogue, will give no stats.
Right...

Submitted the problem through the ingame suggestion tool. Guess they won't care but who knows..

They 100% won't care. I bug reported "Defending Champion" not working as intended when it first came out. It hasn't been fixed, ever. It still gives 10% health increase calculated from your current healthpool rather than your max health.

The best one can do is just to keep trying to make ridiculous tickets and hope for the best.

legit source 2016
ikr
They 100% won't care. I bug reported "Defending Champion" not working as intended when it first came out. It hasn't been fixed, ever. It still gives 10% health increase calculated from your current healthpool rather than your max health.

The best one can do is just to keep trying to make ridiculous tickets and hope for the best.
Tbh I bet thousands of bugs are reported each day. Can't expect them to fix em all.

I have a head GM calling me today and I will be tearing him a new anus.
I may also stream the conversation.

I think I have a round 2 call coming soon, if that's the case I will stream the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread